HYMER GERMANY

DEEANDEM

me an alice as searched our german atlas but can find no trace of a place called hymer. is it a good place to spend a week, us is looking for a change from france. and if us can get the van serviced while us is there, so much the beter. itll av to be a lot cheaper than penberthys place in loswithiel tho, as by the time ouur ol a class gets there itll need two services.

good luck fred

Hi Fred The place that i am going to in germany is called BAD WALDSEE it is in southern Germany, Hymer the moterhome makers have a large factory there and they service the vehicle for half the price of the U/K companeys. And you get a free place to park for the time that you stay there. Derrick

Hi DeandDem

We spend a lot of our touring time in our Hymer in Germany.

Great places in and around Bad Waldeese - Hymer H.O. - as you are in Bavaria & surrounding places.

Have you been to King lugwig's castles in "Neuschwanstein"(Walt Disney's/Cinderella's castle is built on this theme) and around the Fussen area.?

There is also the famous "Eagle's Nest"-!!! with beautifu views across the mountains.

Also you will be not a miilion miles away from "Bodensee" also know as lake Constantine which is a massive lake-largest in Germay- with many pretty areas to tour.

This area is also known for it's Cuckoo clocks!!

There is a very pretty drive through the rock caves around "Stigmartin" also within easy reach.

Plenty do do - books available from most stores like Waterstones - which will give you many ideas.

You can contact me if you need further help

Hope you enjoy the area, you will want to go back time and time again.!!

Thai

Thanks Brian for that information, I will try to look up one or two places when i am there in July/Augast. the last time i was in Germany was in the earley 1970s. I expect a lot has changed since then.

Derrick

Archived