Investments

B Dobson

Me and my partner due to Brexit removed our money from our local Post Office account and we were wondering what to invest our money in . Thanks to a very dear friend of mine he put me onto buying one of these and explained to me very slowly the pros of buying one . My friend did warn me not to wear it in London though . Any thoughts? https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Rolex/watches

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Me and my partner due to Brexit removed our money from our local Post Office account and we were wondering what to invest our money in . Thanks to a very dear friend of mine he put me onto buying one of these and explained to me very slowly the pros of buying one . My friend did warn me not to wear it in London though . Any thoughts? https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Rolex/watches

Very wise of your friend to advise you to look after your money post Brexit.  He should have just told you to follow whatever Jacob Reek Smug does and you wont go far wrong like make sure none of your money is invested in the UK markets. Im dont know anything about Rolex watches but its probably not a good idea considering you live in a war zone to advertise that you have a load of them online.

21 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Very wise of your friend to advise you to look after your money post Brexit.  He should have just told you to follow whatever Jacob Reek Smug does and you wont go far wrong like make sure none of your money is invested in the UK markets. Im dont know anything about Rolex watches but its probably not a good idea considering you live in a war zone to advertise that you have a load of them online.

Thanks Barryd999 for your considered reply . I dont have enough money to invest anywhere unfortunately or I would do as you have . Unlike nurses Ive never got anywhere near the average annual pay they receive of £36.000 but we still manage on much less and we've always managed to feed the 7 children without relying on food banks or striking . Youre right as usual about the "war zone" here n'all, it never used to be like this and I really dont have a clue whats changed in many towns and cities up and down the UK to create "war zones" and no-go areas do you? I bet you dont have these kind of issues in your village do you, makes one wonder what we have that you dont? Please enjoy your Sunday Barryd999, its a lovely day to go for a walk isnt it?

On 11/12/2022 at 7:09 AM, B Dobson said:

I'd advise against investing in cobblers, as that market has been flooded by Remoaners since 2016🤣

4 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Thanks Barryd999 for your considered reply . I dont have enough money to invest anywhere unfortunately or I would do as you have . Unlike nurses Ive never got anywhere near the average annual pay they receive of £36.000 but we still manage on much less and we've always managed to feed the 7 children without relying on food banks or striking . Youre right as usual about the "war zone" here n'all, it never used to be like this and I really dont have a clue whats changed in many towns and cities up and down the UK to create "war zones" and no-go areas do you? I bet you dont have these kind of issues in your village do you, makes one wonder what we have that you dont? Please enjoy your Sunday Barryd999, its a lovely day to go for a walk isnt it?

Yes, it will be because of Brexit.  It made everyone poor and the Tories let thousands of immigrants in.

4 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes, it will be because of Brexit.  It made everyone poor and the Tories let thousands of immigrants in.

So my town is a war zone because we "let thousands of immigrants in" . Im a little confused, are you suggesting immigrants are to blame for the criminality?

21 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

So my town is a war zone because we "let thousands of immigrants in" . Im a little confused, are you suggesting immigrants are to blame for the criminality?

Dunno but the Tories and Brexit have done a lot of damage and many people are poorer as a result so there is that and yes they do seem to have let immigration get out of control, especially with all these Albanians arriving dont they?  Some immigrants will be criminals of course. We had a good system before though with Free movement from Europe where Doctors and nurses etc could all come here and work but thats gone now so all we get is Asians, Africans and Albanians coming in to sell drugs or work in the black economy.   The immigrants we used to get from Europe contributed more to the economy on average per person than none EU immigrants and more still than your average Brit.

So I dont know why your town is a war zone but one things for sure, The Tories and Brexit will have made it worse.

51 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Dunno but the Tories and Brexit have done a lot of damage and many people are poorer as a result so there is that and yes they do seem to have let immigration get out of control, especially with all these Albanians arriving dont they?  Some immigrants will be criminals of course. We had a good system before though with Free movement from Europe where Doctors and nurses etc could all come here and work but thats gone now so all we get is Asians, Africans and Albanians coming in to sell drugs or work in the black economy.   The immigrants we used to get from Europe contributed more to the economy on average per person than none EU immigrants and more still than your average Brit.

So I dont know why your town is a war zone but one things for sure, The Tories and Brexit will have made it worse.

Thanks Barryd999 for really clearing that up for me 

3 hours ago, teccer1234 said:

I paid £3,500 14 years ago, for my submariner, still in perfect condition looks new, I could now sell it for £14,500. good investment

Shame on you . One valued member quite rightly believes investments in watches are wrong . All other investments great but those who wear theirs on their wrists are the devil . Bet you vote Tory n'all 

4 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Are you poorer? I seem to recall you saying you'd made a killing because of Brexit?

3 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Are you poorer? I seem to recall you saying you'd made a killing because of Brexit?

You gotta laugh . Barryd999 alegedly makes a killing from his investments and enjoys telling the whole world about it but one who makes money from property is somehow different . Wonder if it has anything to do with being a Tory/Brexit voter? Chuckle 

1 hour ago, Barry Lineker said:

No of course I am not poorer. I did do alright actually in the end out of it all but mainly because I watched what people like Jacob Reek Smug were doing as in moving their stuff out of the UK after telling everyone to back Brexit and I still earn money elsewhere so of course I am not poorer but thats the difference between you and me, I care about the rest of the people in this country and the economy and I dont want to see the country I live in on a race to the bottom which it is right now and the gap between rich and poor becoming ever wider.

4 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Shame on you . One valued member quite rightly believes investments in watches are wrong . All other investments great but those who wear theirs on their wrists are the devil . Bet you vote Tory n'all 

when I bought it the reason was because I wanted one , nothing to with making money out of it.

voting tory  you must be joking I also voted to remain so make of that what you want

and as far as wearing it on a wrist, where the effin hell would you want to wear it, what a stupid comment to make

all you appear to want to do is argue with anything

5 hours ago, teccer1234 said:

when I bought it the reason was because I wanted one , nothing to with making money out of it.

voting tory  you must be joking I also voted to remain so make of that what you want

and as far as wearing it on a wrist, where the effin hell would you want to wear it, what a stupid comment to make

all you appear to want to do is argue with anything

Thankyou Teccer . I was of course joking . I think I need to put a smilie on the end of some posts as it seems one or three of our valuable members need them 😆

11 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

No of course I am not poorer. I did do alright actually in the end out of it all but mainly because I watched what people like Jacob Reek Smug were doing as in moving their stuff out of the UK after telling everyone to back Brexit and I still earn money elsewhere so of course I am not poorer but thats the difference between you and me, I care about the rest of the people in this country and the economy and I dont want to see the country I live in on a race to the bottom which it is right now and the gap between rich and poor becoming ever wider.

Not forgetting your wife's inheritence🤣🤣🤣

Archived