Tourist Vaccinations

B Dobson

I was wondering if those tourists coming here in vast numbers of late to stay at great discount in our hotels and other accommodation need to have the vaccinations we might need if we go abroad or has that blooming Brexit somehow eased the previous lovely EU regulations we had on vaccinations? It seems holiday hotspots like Swindon, Sheffield, Kent, Birmingham, Hertfordshire and Greater Manchester are struggling with outbreaks . That blooming Brexit has not only as Barryd999 quite rightly points out given us Covid but its now giving us diphtheria n'all . https://news.sky.com/story/migrants-at-manston-to-be-vaccinated-against-diphtheria-following-spike-in-infections-12745200

4 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

All very true. If we hadn't had Brexit, none of this would be happening. 100%.

Thanks Barryd999 . Just to clarify that if I get flu over winter will that be that blooming Brexits fault n'all because I may be able to put a claim in against that nasty Nigel if so? 

29 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Thanks Barryd999 . Just to clarify that if I get flu over winter will that be that blooming Brexits fault n'all because I may be able to put a claim in against that nasty Nigel if so? 

No, I dont think that will be Brexits fault. Let me think about it.

Archived