Worlds Longest Nose Belongs To Yorkshireman

B Dobson

No surprisingly its not master of misinformation Barryd999 but another fella called Thomas Wedders who apparently also told many untruths and spread fake news as fact . I dont know Barryd999s last name but its way too much of a coincidence for them not to be related https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11429351/Yorkshireman-worlds-longest-nose-19CM.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

33 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

No surprisingly its not master of misinformation Barryd999 but another fella called Thomas Wedders who apparently also told many untruths and spread fake news as fact . I dont know Barryd999s last name but its way too much of a coincidence for them not to be related https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11429351/Yorkshireman-worlds-longest-nose-19CM.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

But you do know my last name as you are using it as your forum user name which reminds me, have my legal team been in touch with you yet?

Ill add libel to the list for them now also as you insist on inferring that I spread untruths and lies without ever backing that up with evidence.  

25 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

But you do know my last name as you are using it as your forum user name which reminds me, have my legal team been in touch with you yet?

Ill add libel to the list for them now also as you insist on inferring that I spread untruths and lies without ever backing that up with evidence.  

Barryd999 replied to Bulletguy's topic in Chatterbox

...I think he spent all his wifes inheritance upgrading it including a £ 30k Greenhouse.

I have it on good authority that the above is a blatant lie.

50 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Barryd999 replied to Bulletguy's topic in Chatterbox

...I think he spent all his wifes inheritance upgrading it including a £ 30k Greenhouse.

I have it on good authority that the above is a blatant lie.

Ah yes your famous £30k Greenhouse. How's it going in there, did you get the Jacuzzi fitted in it yet?

Is that it? The only fake news is the forums ribbing about your £30k Greenhouse? 🤣

Heres a couple of whoppers . Posting up pics of a young lad claiming it was Nigel Farage at an NF meet . Claiming Boris Johnson left his cancer stricken wife when he'd left her long before she knew of her cancer . Claiming I know your last name when its just a freaky coincidence we share the same name . Ive told you before Im not Dobson by birth thats hubbys last name, my name before marriage was Corbyn . Regards, blooming awful weather today I wondered if Brexit had anything to do with it?

7 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes a ribbing piss take is the first and only one you can come up with. Well done.

If I may be so bold doesnt "Yes a ribbing sarcastic off the cuff comment is the first and only one you can come up with" sound better than the use of language one normally associates with football thugs and Angela Rayner

1 minute ago, B Dobson said:

If I may be so bold doesnt "Yes a ribbing sarcastic off the cuff comment is the first and only one you can come up with" sound better than the use of language one normally associates with football thugs and Angela Rayner

Are you now a moderator?  Surely saying piss take is allowed. Shall I edit it then and put wee wee take? Doesn't sound right though.  What about the Scottish version Pish? That makes me sound Scottish though.

12 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Are you now a moderator?  Surely saying piss take is allowed. Shall I edit it then and put wee wee take? Doesn't sound right though.  What about the Scottish version Pish? That makes me sound Scottish though.

No not a moderator but something the guys at Warners HQ call Minister Without Portfolio 

1 hour ago, Barry Lineker said:

Here's another of your Lies.

You told us we would no longer be allowed to spend more than 90 days in the EU.

And that is correct. You cant.  You can apply for a six month visa for certain countries but its extremely complex, expensive and of course there are no guarantees of success so the default remains as said 90 days in any 180.

The funniest part of that is you ruined your own long term trips to Spain. Turkey and Christmas comes to mind.

18 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

And that is correct. You cant.  You can apply for a six month visa for certain countries but its extremely complex, expensive and of course there are no guarantees of success so the default remains as said 90 days in any 180.

The funniest part of that is you ruined your own long term trips to Spain. Turkey and Christmas comes to mind.

You are ignoring the word "Allowed", you and Brian Fake News, spent months probably years telling us we would no longer be "Allowed" to stay in the EU for more than 90 days because of schengen. You were either wrong or you intentionally told fibs to us Brexiteers🤣

BTW how has Pelmetman ruined his trips to Spain, when you admit he can go for more than 90 days?🤣

2 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

You are ignoring the word "Allowed", you and Brian Fake News, spent months probably years telling us we would no longer be "Allowed" to stay in the EU for more than 90 days because of schengen. You were either wrong or you intentionally told fibs to us Brexiteers🤣

BTW how has Pelmetman ruined his trips to Spain, when you admit he can go for more than 90 days?🤣

Because that is what we are allowed. I just explained that to you. Thats what we have as a right.  You could emigrate to Spain or France and live there permanently if they accept you but its not a right for everyone and a six month visa isn't either.  

Why are you pretending not to be Pelmetman?  Everyone knows who you are.

This was a long running thread about Schengen four years back in the Motorhome forum. A fanatical Brexiteer who used to spend every winter in Spain features in many posts trying to work dodges to circumvent the 90/180 rule after he voted Brexit without realising it would end his 'snowbirding' days. 😂

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/44896-stays-in-schengen-area-post-brexit/

19 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

This was a long running thread about Schengen four years back in the Motorhome forum. A fanatical Brexiteer who used to spend every winter in Spain features in many posts trying to work dodges to circumvent the 90/180 rule after he voted Brexit without realising it would end his 'snowbirding' days. 😂

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/44896-stays-in-schengen-area-post-brexit/

LOL! Now he is confined to rainy old Weymouth but at least he has that £30k Greenhouse to go sit in.  I bet it reaches 10c on a good sunny day in December. 

6 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Because that is what we are allowed. I just explained that to you. Thats what we have as a right.  You could emigrate to Spain or France and live there permanently if they accept you but its not a right for everyone and a six month visa isn't either.  

Why are you pretending not to be Pelmetman?  Everyone knows who you are.

If that's all we are "Allowed" then why are you applying for a visa to be "Allowed" to stay longer?🤣

2 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Oh I doubt they would turn down a EU toady like you🤣

Yes I did think of showing them my EU Heart flag stickers on the back of my van on my application.  They were a big talking point last time we were in Europe with those "funny foreigners", they loved them.

1 minute ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes I did think of showing them my EU Heart flag stickers on the back of my van on my application.  They were a big talking point last time we were in Europe with those "funny foreigners", they loved them.

I have my Fruitcake sticker next to my F**K EU sticker just for balance🤣

Archived