Must be Brexits fault

Barry Lineker

Maybe they can all come over here and work in Wetherfools, dim Tim was bleating on and pleading to have funny foreigners back after was instrumental in getting shot of them.  

The US seems to be doing alright though compared to us. Then again so does everyone else in the G7 compared to us.

uk bottom of g7.jpg

19 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Maybe they can all come over here and work in Wetherfools, dim Tim was bleating on and pleading to have funny foreigners back after was instrumental in getting shot of them.  

The US seems to be doing alright though compared to us. Then again so does everyone else in the G7 compared to us.

uk bottom of g7.jpg

I take the predictions of the IMF with a even larger pinch of salt🤣 

6 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Of course you do. You have just spent your whole life looking for stuff you want to believe, hence your addiction to "stories" from the Daily Mail and Brexpress.

So say's the bloke who ignores the predictions of Cameron's Remoaner government because it shows how wrong they were🤣

59 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

So say's the bloke who ignores the predictions of Cameron's Remoaner government because it shows how wrong they were🤣

What else can we do but ignore them?  We will never know what would have happened had we not left with a deal but judging by how bad its looking when we supposedly left with a "Great deal" I would say at best they would have all come true.

11 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

What else can we do but ignore them?  We will never know what would have happened had we not left with a deal but judging by how bad its looking when we supposedly left with a "Great deal" I would say at best they would have all come true.

You could start by accepting that they were wrong, then you might be able to move on with your life, instead of wasting it by trying to reverse Brexit🤣

14 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

You could start by accepting that they were wrong, then you might be able to move on with your life, instead of wasting it by trying to reverse Brexit🤣

Who said I am trying to reverse Brexit?  Its not like people like me will have to try very hard anyway by the looks of things.

Archived