This has aged well

Barryd999

12 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Aged like sour milk hasn't it? I like the claim of "re-allocation of EU funds to the NHS" bit so where is that £350m a week? Time Brexiters coughed up.

As for the farming and fishing industries.....thats gone.

Have you noticed that the Brexiteers on here all go to bed at 9pm, tucked up in bed with their cocoa?  Either that or nursey has them all locked away after medication time.  Ive had to go back to work me to support the economy. Like marvellous Mrs Thatch I only have about 4 hours sleep then get up, make "loads o money!" (bosh bosh bash!) all day long doing a hard days graft then still have time to come on here and make the effort to post.  Blooming part timers and layabouts! 

9 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

Hahahaha! 🤣

Its amazing, I hear Brexiteers tell me all the time now that "ooooh no, it was never about the economy or being better off" but excuse me, listening to that, it clearly was. 

Now even Jacob Reek Smug seems to have lost out. His Somerset Capital firm was offered £90m three years ago and now its struggling to meet £30m.  Shame that as he taught me well, seems I did better than he did 🤣

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/rees-mogg-windfall-in-jeopardy-as-somerset-sale-talks-stall/ar-AA14joTn

6 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

The "Swiss-style" deal has also been called off, no doubt after the ERG mob and Tufton street got wind of it.

The fact that the Times ran with it means its probably true. Its out there now and if nothing else its given Brexiteers a total melt down 🤣.  Its clear that there is no intention to go "elsewhere" to deliver the sunlit uplands so it can only be in one direction that we eventually head. I suspect the Tories will fight it out amongst themselves and get nowhere until they are trounced in the next general election.  Then maybe we will see some sensible decisions and negotiations. 

10 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Have you noticed that the Brexiteers on here all go to bed at 9pm, tucked up in bed with their cocoa?  Either that or nursey has them all locked away after medication time.  Ive had to go back to work me to support the economy. Like marvellous Mrs Thatch I only have about 4 hours sleep then get up, make "loads o money!" (bosh bosh bash!) all day long doing a hard days graft then still have time to come on here and make the effort to post.  Blooming part timers and layabouts! 

We didn't wake up until 10 am yesterday, even though we went to bed at 10pm.

Brexit obviously means I sleep better than Remoaners🤣

6 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Evidence?

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-cost-uk-more-than-total-payments-to-eu-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

It was debatable back just before we left proper and full fact didnt really determine one way or another but two years on I think we can safely say by a country mile it is true.

https://fullfact.org/europe/online-cost-brexit-net-contributions/

5 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

We didn't wake up until 10 am yesterday, even though we went to bed at 10pm.

Brexit obviously means I sleep better than Remoaners🤣

Neither did I.  I have been out trying to save the economy.  I was up this morning about 6:30am having gone to sleep about 2:30am sending out quotes and invoices.

Someone has to clear up the mess you and your Brexiteer Johnson supporting twits have caused. No, dont thank me.

I might have a day off today though, bit of a nice late lunch out perhaps.

Of course on the plus side.

loads of money.gif

11 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-cost-uk-more-than-total-payments-to-eu-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

It was debatable back just before we left proper and full fact didnt really determine one way or another but two years on I think we can safely say by a country mile it is true.

https://fullfact.org/europe/online-cost-brexit-net-contributions/

From your Fullfact link.

OUR VERDICT

"There’s no definitive figure for the economic impact of Brexit. The analysis this is based on estimates the UK’s GDP is £130 billion lower in 2019 than it would have been had it followed pre-EU referendum trends. Between 1973 and 2018 the UK’s net contribution to the EU was £216 billion in real terms."

So just another bitter and twisted Remoaners guess🤣

9 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Neither did I.  I have been out trying to save the economy.  I was up this morning about 6:30am having gone to sleep about 2:30am sending out quotes and invoices.

Someone has to clear up the mess you and your Brexiteer Johnson supporting twits have caused. No, dont thank me.

I might have a day off today though, bit of a nice late lunch out perhaps.

Of course on the plus side.

loads of money.gif

Nice to see you admitting again that Brexit has done you any harm.

There are LOADS of us like that, in fact probably the majority🤣

19 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

From your Fullfact link.

OUR VERDICT

"There’s no definitive figure for the economic impact of Brexit. The analysis this is based on estimates the UK’s GDP is £130 billion lower in 2019 than it would have been had it followed pre-EU referendum trends. Between 1973 and 2018 the UK’s net contribution to the EU was £216 billion in real terms."

So just another bitter and twisted Remoaners guess🤣

Cherry picking again, read the whole thing and as I said, that boat long sailed, this was over two years ago. Now look at the impact!  

4 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Cherry picking again, read the whole thing and as I said, that boat long sailed, this was over two years ago. Now look at the impact!  

You mean that impact of Brexit that has caused our food to be much cheaper than it is in France, and our exports to La La Land to increase?🤣

4 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

You mean that impact of Brexit that has caused our food to be much cheaper than it is in France, and our exports to La La Land to increase?🤣

I think Brian patiently explained this folly to you the other day but I see as always it went right over your head.🥱

Archived