Trading blocs

Barryd999

Just about every country in the world is a member of its regional trade bloc except the UK, Iran, Mongolia, North Korea and a couple of African states.

In the UK its now a bit like having a burger van and wondering why your not doing so well then someone suggesting that perhaps you should move it from your drive at home.  Perhaps go park it next to your local market or on a busy road.

Bizarre innit?  Who will be our Fwend? FWEND! OH FWEND!  🤔

billy no mates trading blocs.jpg

billy no mates trading blocs.jpg

Just now, B Dobson said:

Ding ding . Big red bus going to Happy Town . Ding ding 

Come on! I am doing you a service here.  I have kindly decided to take the morning off after working hard all week and chosen to spend it with you on chatterbox educating you in things like trading blocs.  No need to thank me.

2 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Come on! I am doing you a service here.  I have kindly decided to take the morning off after working hard all week and chosen to spend it with you on chatterbox educating you in things like trading blocs.  No need to thank me.

Tickets please for Happy Town . Ding ding . Next stop Bulletguys . Ding ding 

4 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Stupid boy.

The latest from the ONS appears to show our trade deficit is going in the right direction at last.

Removing the effect of inflation, the total trade deficit, excluding precious metals, narrowed by £8.1 billion to £8.7 billion in Quarter 3 2022.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/latest

Archived