To cheer Chatterbox members up

Barryd999

Just taking time from my busy schedule being a Rock Star, now hard at work creating music after five months touring the UK, Europe and the sub continent promoting last winters Album and spreading music and love, here's one I did earlier to cheer you all up and to get away from the awful politics and state of the nation.

I recorded this in Rock God Towers a while back. Ive had all the dancers but sadly a few of them had to go home because of Brexit.

Sadly fo me my ad-blocker wont allow it . If its a song you made while away while drawing inspiration from those overgrown fields you stayed in for weeks on end at Flamborough on your own then one is gutted not being able to listen and enjoy it . Hope your week brings joy and happiness Barryd999 

8 minutes ago, Violet1956 said:

Made me smile on a quite boring day.

Nice to hear from you. Here's another happy dancy one for you then.  I wrote this one though.

Some of the same Bingo Groupies appear in it but as said, thats because a lot of them got deported after Brexit. Most of this was filmed in Scarbados and Bridlington.

Archived