Flat pack Tent

Bulletguy

This guy who has an excellent YT channel for those with an interest in outdoor adventure and posts some pretty wild camping vids in forests in the middle of nowhere, decided to try something new.......a cardboard tent manufactured with music festivals in mind, he decided to try it out in a storm.

The result is quite surprising!

7 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Why would someone invent a cardboard tent? I can tell you exactly what will happen with that at a festival on day one. Some drunken idiot will dive on it and flatten it. 100% guaranteed. 🤣

Entrepreneurial spirit! Whoever makes them spotted a market.....Greenies are the main core of music festivals. 😊

As for drunks those days are thankfully long gone. Getting p****d isn't cool now. 

31 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

Entrepreneurial spirit! Whoever makes them spotted a market.....Greenies are the main core of music festivals. 😊

As for drunks those days are thankfully long gone. Getting p****d isn't cool now. 

Every festival we go to most folk certainly are " Getting ......" and the only one we went to in the motor home in Bristol was the worst . You don't strike me as a festival goer? 

Give over! I bet none of these festival goers are really Greenies! They will all be systems analysts and accountants from North London pretending to be greenies for a weekend and they will still get pished on Pino for sure.  A cardboard tent will be a total magnet like a traffic cone and a kebab shop is on any good Friday night out.

I was a proper Greeny of course back in the day. I worked for Greenpeace at Glasto. I was the one that drove the RIB between the whale and the evil whaling ship. 

There is a campervan field for motorhomes at Glastonbury by the way just for useful information.

1 minute ago, Barryd999 said:

Give over! I bet none of these festival goers are really Greenies! They will all be systems analysts and accountants from North London pretending to be greenies for a weekend and they will still get pished on Pino for sure.  A cardboard tent will be a total magnet like a traffic cone and a kebab shop is on any good Friday night out.

I was a proper Greeny of course back in the day. I worked for Greenpeace at Glasto. I was the one that drove the RIB between the whale and the evil whaling ship. 

There is a campervan field for motorhomes at Glastonbury by the way just for useful information.

I seem to remember the last festival respected member Bulletguy attended was ladies day at the Goodwood Festival in his motorhome if I remember correctly . He prolly stuck to babycham and lemon 

23 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Give over! I bet none of these festival goers are really Greenies!

Greeny aware or to use the current daft buzzword preferred by RW loops, "wokerati". 

You should watch that clip....I was quite surprised at how well it stood up as it was a fairly serious storm!

1 minute ago, Bulletguy said:

Greeny aware or to use the current daft buzzword preferred by RW loops, "wokerati". 

You should watch that clip....I was quite surprised at how well it stood up as it was a fairly serious storm!

I flicked through it. Looked like it was getting a bit soggy. Its crackers.

11 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Maybe I can interest you two festival heavyweights in some tickets for an event we are promoting through work for next year . Its in Manchester so maybe you can visit in your motorhomes https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/manchester-pride-festival

I cant go to Festivals anymore sadly, not even in my "Motorhome".  Will you be going? What outfit will you wear this time? Best not post the photo of your previous Pride outfit. I think it caused quite a stir last time. 

Village people maybe this year?

Maybe you and Bulletguy could share a room in one of Canal Streets hotels to keep costs down if you dont want to venture out in your motorhome? . Im sure BG would be more than happy to double up . I wont be attending unfortunately I am just sponsoring one of the events thats all . Best wishes 

Archived