Corrupted photo

laimeduck

Question

3 answers to this question

The simple (and non-facetious 🙂) explanation is that it is just something that occasionally happens. This Practical Caravan forum thread may be worth looking at

https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/threads/pictures-post-at-right-angles.64559/

When it has happened to me, I've normally (but not always) been able to cure the problem by trying again as you did. 

Hi,

As already pointed out, this can just be a dropped connection or similar that interrupted your upload.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

There are times when you upload pictures on your computer, the photos can be displayed upside down or inverted. The reason for this is that certain programs on your computer will automatically rotate images which are not the correct way up, but this is only for viewing. They are still rotated incorrectly in the file. I don't think this happened in your case, but I think it is worth noting that.

Best wishes,

Paul

8 minutes ago, PaulD said:

Hi,

As already pointed out, this can just be a dropped connection or similar that interrupted your upload.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

There are times when you upload pictures on your computer, the photos can be displayed upside down or inverted. The reason for this is that certain programs on your computer will automatically rotate images which are not the correct way up, but this is only for viewing. They are still rotated incorrectly in the file. I don't think this happened in your case, but I think it is worth noting that.

Best wishes,

Paul

Thanks Paul .... it was uploaded from my Samsung Android phone from which the screenshot was taken.

Archived