ACSI App not working

laimeduck

I phoned ACSI this morning as their App on my android was stuck in 2022. The result was that it was telling me there were no sites available in 2023!

We get the tunnel on Monday 9th.

It turns out that ACSI should have sent out an email to each member to validate the App to the membership but for some reason they haven't. 

I am assured this morning that they will do so before the end of this week. Watch this space!

Coupled with the fact that they took payment 2 weeks before they sent out an email to say they were about to take payment and then my books arrived after Christmas not before as promised.... I am less than impressed!

Jeremy

1 hour ago, silverback said:

same with my android and no email either so will give it till next week

Jonathan

I also sent them an email complaining and got a reply from head of Customer Services today saying I should load an "upgrade".

There is no facility to load an "upgrade", so I uninstalled the app once more, and now it is working! Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing!

Their customer services are "bullshitting"! They obviouslt have some serious problems and I have replied asking for an explanation. 

A great shame ... it was a good model.

I think they are going to have a hard time in the future ... not many campsites will agree to a fixed price for a pitch, hot shower AND electrics which is the basis of their deal.

Jeremy

My Android phone has allowed me to update United Kingdom & Ireland, Austria Switzerland & Germany and Czech Republic Hungary & Poland.

All the rest say update, but pressing button does nothing and still show 2022 prices.

My Android tablet won't let me update any countries.

Both apps have the last update as of December 21.

1 hour ago, derek500 said:

My Android phone has allowed me to update United Kingdom & Ireland, Austria Switzerland & Germany and Czech Republic Hungary & Poland.

All the rest say update, but pressing button does nothing and still show 2022 prices.

My Android tablet won't let me update any countries.

Both apps have the last update as of December 21.

Well mine is working now OK ....certainly for France and Spain. I downloaded those 2 files when I re-installed the App.

How do you "update"? I can find no "update" button on the App. Or Is that the same as "Download"?

On the download page for each Area, it says "Access until 31/12/2023"

Jeremy

Archived