Selling on MMM

Mickydripin

Question

3 answers to this question

Mike

I believe you will need to provide more details of what you want to sell and what the problems that you encountered were..

The Out&AboutLive website's home-page allows you to select Motorhomes, Caravan, Camping, etc. (This link is to the Motorhomes choice)

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes

and to place an advert, you then select the "Sell My" option and choose from Accessories, Dismountables, Fifth-Wheel or Motorhome.

image.png.9b6ba0b9a4d3c80a06155779fca32baf.png

If you chose Accessories, this page should appear

image.thumb.png.3db098768b1beeb755efb1f8b5d04cdf.png

and when you select the appropriate "Place Advert Now" option, at the bottom of the page that follows is the message

We are open 9am until 5pm Monday - Friday if you require any help with placing your advert please call 01778 392093

Then you choose Continue and provide details of what you are selling.

I'm pretty sure the O&AL Sell My procedure has worked like this for years and was not affected by the change of software platform that occurred near the end of 2022. It was never the most user-friendly of procedures, and placing an advert is likely to be a good deal easier if one is using a laptop or a desktop-computer, rather than a phone. (Though that depends how phone-familiar one is, of course.)

• Like 1

Just FYI....

This section of the website is being rebuilt now for a more friendly user experience. The current procedure is clunky at best. We are hoping that the new 'For sale' section and 'sell my' sections are currently planned for launch late Feb this year. So hopefully just a few weeks away! 

Best wishes,

Paul