MOJACCA

mansell

Hi, Forget the spelling, !! I can't get over the pronunciation, people kept saying to me you should go to "Mahacker" or something similar and I didn't have a clue where they were talking about ?? LoL

Have you tried a Google search

mansell - 2007-06-22 1:23 PM

yes I do spelling bad, I think it is Hymer Int. but I am not sure

enodreven - 2007-06-22 3:12 PM

Hi, Forget the spelling, !! I can't get over the pronunciation, people kept saying to me you should go to "Mahacker" or something similar and I didn't have a clue where they were talking about ?? LoL

Quick Spanish lesson.

In Spanish J is pronounced like the CH in loch. Only one syllable is stressed in any word. If the word ends with a vowel or N or S you stress the penultimate syllable. Otherwise you stress the last syllable.

If this rule is broken there will be an accent over the syllable to stress.

In the case of Mojácar the word is pronounced moJAcar.

There are many words in Spanish spelt the same which mean different things depending on how they're pronounced.

e.g. hablo = I speak and habló = he spoke.

Hi, Derek

The next time I'm down your way i hope you will be available to provide me with some more Spanish lessons

Thanks

Brian

derek500 - 2007-06-22 2:55 PM

enodreven - 2007-06-22 3:12 PM

Quick Spanish lesson.

In Spanish J is pronounced like the CH in loch. Only one syllable is stressed in any word. If the word ends with a vowel or N or S you stress the penultimate syllable. Otherwise you stress the last syllable.

If this rule is broken there will be an accent over the syllable to stress.

In the case of Mojácar the word is pronounced moJAcar.

There are many words in Spanish spelt the same which mean different things depending on how they're pronounced.

e.g. hablo = I speak and habló = he spoke.

Archived