mudflaps

paulni

There are some Fiat ones listed on ebay but the picture isn't working so I can't tell how good they are although they are supposed to be a genuine Fiat (same as Peugeot & Citroen) piece of kit.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-DUCATO-2007-MODEL-FRONT-MUDFLAP-KIT-GENUINE-FIAT_W0QQitemZ170110529282QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

We bought some Ford Transit ones for our 2006 model van and they fit a treat although we did have to fiddle about with them a little bit to allow for the extra mouldings over the normal bodywork.

Our new Fiat based Burstner is due for collection by us early July, and i have arranged for the supplying dealer (who are also Fiat agents) to fit front mudflaps. These will obviously be genuine Fiat supplied accessories, though who makes them, and if they are identical to those quoted in this post I don't know. The price is OK, and bearing in mind how much 'wrok' they have to do, and how much spray they reduce onto the body of the motorhome, to me they are a 'necessary' extra.

Mel B - 2007-06-22 11:09 PM

There are some Fiat ones listed on ebay but the picture isn't working so I can't tell how good they are although they are supposed to be a genuine Fiat (same as Peugeot & Citroen) piece of kit.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-DUCATO-2007-MODEL-FRONT-MUDFLAP-KIT-GENUINE-FIAT_W0QQitemZ170110529282QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

We bought some Ford Transit ones for our 2006 model van and they fit a treat although we did have to fiddle about with them a little bit to allow for the extra mouldings over the normal bodywork.

Thanks for that link. I notice he is selling headlamp protectors/convertors for the latest model as well. But no pics. Hmm... I'll maybe give him a ring. I'm not keen on buying off e-bay.

Paul

Archived