What TV Fits

enodreven

Hi,

I have been trying to find a 14in TV that will fit in the purpose made slideout cupboard on my Bessacarr, I have a 10in combined TV and DVD made by roadstar which works perfectly but the screen is a bit to small. I have check a number of 14in TV's but they all seem to large any ideas would be welcome

Brian

We dont use the designated t.v cupboard as it gives you a crick in the neck *-) we bought a flat screen and bought a swivel bracket off the internet you can alter it to any position and it folds back against the wardrobe.

Thanks, Thai

and everyone else who has contributed, we are off to Dixons to see if they still have any as from your measurments and the photo it looks like it should fit perfectly.

I have looked at one or two LCD TV's but they all seem to tall, does anyone know if you can remove the stands from the small 15in models as a couple of them may fit if I could remove the stand and find someway to mount them on a braket off of the slide-out shelf ? hope that makes sense. Its just that the stand raises them a few inches and if I could get the main outside case bottom edge to sit on the shelf it would proberbly fit in

Hi Brian

That's exactly what we did with our device. Took the stand off the back and just rebolted to the slide out bracket in the van. Perfect fit. I know all the shops are the same, but if not in Dixons, then try Comet or Curry's.

Thai

Hi, Just purchased a Wharfedale 15inch wide screen LCD TV from Argos and it fits perfectly with its stand onto the slide out shelf it just needs to be angled when its pushed back to allow the door to close.

I will be using the transformer supplied when in the motorhome, but we also want to use it on our boat so no 240volts, has anyone used one of these direct to the 12 volt system ? or would it be better running it through an inverter ?

Archived