OFF TOPIC

Forester

How about a thread where we can put posts where only people who click on the thread to read so they cannot moan about who's doing what or posting whatever. Dont like then dont click on it. Things like politics, knitting patts (michele) wall paintings (howie) if you get my drift. 

I will "kick" it off; This weekend myself & Maggie will be going to Thorpe Camp Lincs where the 617 crew flew from (Dambusters). In the local pub the Bluebell (who provide camping )the pilots/crew of the camp have signed the rafters/ceiling of the pub & on Fri/Sat will be singing/dancing along to the sounds of the 40s, howie & michele how about coming down for a photo shoot we will all be in uniforms or dress of the 40s.as you say "a reet good do"

Wayne,

I would sincerely love to but we are booked in at Newark friday night camp for a saturday fixing of the Sat Dish we are having a patch from the company so we can get a signal again ...money money money.

You and Maggie have a good time and please take photo's of the rafters !

Would love to see it I,ve got the Easy Company signatures from the table tops at ?? somewhere in France near D Day landings

Archived