WATER ATTACKS

Mel E

Mel E .. you scoundral, just look, what you've started, you shouldn't be cruel to d**b animals!!!! (lol)

If anyone wants any free water just come visit us in the Hull area, we've got loads of it going spare ... just waiT for the first hose-pipe ban to be mentioned by the local water board and there'll be a hanging I'm sure! 8-)

Guest caraprof

I've always been aware of the risk of my water supply being tampered with, which is why I always dilute mine considerably. If I have a litre of from my tank, I usually dilute it with three litres of water to be on the safe side.

Guest caraprof
Big Momma - 2007-07-17 9:25 PM Surely it would be far too weak to use for anything if you dilute it that much ?

Nah, you just put a bit more tea in the pot.

michele - 2007-07-17 10:06 PM

chigman - 2007-07-17 8:51 PM

Waters ok in chigwell michele,but we are upper crust. (lol)

What part of Limes Farm do you live on LOL :D ...

Oh used to visit there many a night on duty :D

(lol) I can smel limes farm from where i live. (lol)

On duty in limes farm? your wern`t a bouncer michele was you? :D

grocer jack - 2007-07-18 8:55 AM Those who live in Chigwell are all fur coat and no knickers! Regards from ex- Woodford Green resident (we know our place!). 8-)[/quote

We usually say "What them with Rolls Royce notions and a push-bike pocket "]

THANKS everyone for joining so joyously into this thread!!

It was designed to make it totally obvious that gas attacks DO NOT HAPPEN.

WHATEVER ANYONE SAYS!

As to water attacks - who knows? Provided the water contains enough C2H5OH (ethyl alcohol to you and me), then that's fine by me. By the way, did you like the touch with the Lithuanian Euro MP?

Mel E

====

Actually you have got it wrong. It is the BEER and Wine that is making you sleepy. When I used to drink after about 5 or 6 pints of cider or a bottle of red I would be asleep within minutes of my noggin hitting the pillow. I then slept soundly and someone could have had it away with my kidneys and I wouldn't have woken up.

Stick with the water, (bottled of course), and you can't go wrong

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-25 11:09 PM

I really would defy anyone to be able to answer, and retain any credibility, without the benefit of seeing or hearing you!

Oh wait, I just might have pulled it off...

I think we have found a time-warp interface here, Crinkly.What planet are you on - your reply pre-timed mine by an hour! *-)

I suffered a water attack today. Between Kingsclere and Basingstoke.

By the time I had driven home with grand daughter No 1 all the baked on cow pats that were inside my wheel arches having driven round a field recently vacated by the bovines have now dissapeared following the rain storm.

Twas like driving through a car wash.

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-26 11:11 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-07-26 5:44 PM 

I think we have found a time-warp interface here, Crinkly. What planet are you on - your reply pre-timed mine by an hour! *-)

Or post-timed it by 11! You really must try harder J9!!

I really like your website, Crinkly ? *-)

Archived