Using Brittany Ferries Club Voyage discount past expiry date.

derek500

We've just booked our January/February Portsmouth-Caen crossing using our Club Voyage discount (£204 return, free cabin each way).  Our Club Voyage membership expires end of October.    

Friends want to come with us, so we gave them the code, but the website won't let them use it after October.  This must be a common issue.   I've tried to contact BF to see if we can buy next year's membership in advance, but hanging on the phone for two one hour sessions.

Anyone else had this 'problem'?

Hi  Derek obviously it would be better for to use your code to get the benefit but if you don’t have any luck. You are welcome to give your friends mine our renewal date is Feb 2024 if that helps. i have past mine to a couple but as yet no credit has shown up, I presume that doesn’t happen until they have crossed?

17 hours ago, weldted said:

Hi  Derek obviously it would be better for to use your code to get the benefit but if you don’t have any luck. You are welcome to give your friends mine our renewal date is Feb 2024 if that helps. i have past mine to a couple but as yet no credit has shown up, I presume that doesn’t happen until they have crossed?

Hi, credits( shown as a voucher) will not appear until you renew your membership each year