Malvern Show & Weather.

Hymer C 9.

yes - what a great weekend, we got the solar panel fitted on Friday morning, worked a treat with all that sun too!

Charles and I met up with Mel and Chris and Janine - we sat in our 'van last night and had a good laugh. It's true Janine did not have enough vodka!

Got some pics but they will come later.

We left at 4.30pm after another brilliant day - only a few spots of rain in the morning and then the sun shone yet again.

Excellent journey - no holdups, got a bit slow on the M69 at one point, but we were home with the kettle on at just after 7pm.

All the washing is done, van cleaned out and ready for next weekend - hey ho - good ain't it?

Carol

Yes, a great show, weather fantastic, evening entertainment usual high standard, except Saturday night when one hall ran out of beer. Did not manage to find the usual fellow motor homers but met some new ones and introduced them to this Forum as it was stuck in my windows for all to see. I thought the Native Americans were very good this year. My GPS Nav broke down about 5 miles before Malvern so I cocked it all up and finished up driving through the town and coming in a back way, "The pretty route" as they say. All good experience!!! Good Sunday lunch in Teme Hall as usual.

there you go, I managed to upload the pics eventually.

the big black cloud one was taken at about 10.30am on the Sunday morning - but it didn't amount to more than a few big spots of rain, the wind soon blew it away.

The view from the hills on the Saturday was fantastic.

Question?

I know there must be a mathematical formula or something for elevation/distance. How far to you think we were seeing on the day - Charles said about 20 miles but I would have thought it was much further!

Carol

Nah, Janine, it can't be you, she's upright and there's not a sign of Vodka and chocolate anywhere near her! (lol)

Don't worry about me though, old Clive only found his photo 'cause I told him where to find it ... he's a bit slow off the mark nowadays. ;-) :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would explain what the picture, taken by Clive, was all about. You may remember the thread (and letter in MMM April edition) that I wrote asking if anyone would be interested in forming a new Group. Well, the result of of writing those few words was that 19 of us met up at the Malvern Show. The picture includes two members of the editorial team of MMM. Did you spot them? We all would like to thank the MMM staff for playing their part in getting us all together.  We are planning a few weeks on the road this coming October if you are interested in joining us. This trip will be in Cheltenham - Oxford area and possibly a trip to Portugal in January. I can be contacted on 01803 873264 if this is of interest to you. Thankyou Clive for putting the photo on the Forum.  My understanding is that the copyright belongs to the oe who takes the picture not the people in the picture. (Shirley Valentine's point!)

wesleyT 

Archived