Fiat Ducato Motorhome 2000

soapy

Hi, just wondering if anyone has come across this problem.

I have timberland conversion , 2000 model year. Recently I have a warning code on the control panel which just flashes up saying bu02. I'm unable to use anything on the control panel. Thanks in advance. Soapy

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums.

I notice that you asked about the blu2 warning code yesterday on the Fiat Forum.

https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/bu02-warning.506169/

and the (single) reply was

I assume you mean the habitation control panel fitted by the converter, i.e. nothing to do with Fiat. Sometimes these used 7 segment numeric displays to show letters, in a crude sort of way with a mix of upper and lower case characters. BU02 doesn't mean anything to me. Just wondering if it is actually displaying BU22 which might mean Buzz or Buzzer ? If you can find out the maker of the control panel (e.g. Sargent) you should be able to source a user guide.

As was advised, if the code is on the habitation-area's control-panel, if you can provide the make and model of the panel that would be start. Even better would be a clear photo of the panel showing the bl02 warning message.

(Also be useful if you could say which Timberland model you have)