• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howie - 2007-08-09 7:16 PM

Who,s Beltane when he,s at home.

Sausage. I don,t like eating meat.

Pol pot or Ho Chi Min

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane

May 1st I was born on Beltane's Eve - which is apparently when the witches gather [ you know - like Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Hogg]

Fortunately for me it was also when Queen Juliana of the Netherlands was born so they have a national knees up and party every year - 'just for me' :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

howie - 2007-08-09 11:24 PM Comets. Always liked rock and roll. Did,nt Hilary climb Everest before she met Bill? Wet winters or the more traditional cold ones.

She probably did, but she didn't do as much climbing as Bill..

Cold Winters, can't stand the drizzly dark nights.

Air Miles Andy or a packet of Walkers Crisps, which is the most useful?

howie - 2007-08-09 11:35 PM Toughie this one Baz. Never heard of Air Miles Andy and don,t like crisps. I,ll go for AMA as a mystery choice. Tunnel or ferry

Can understand that you've never heard of AMA, he's only 4th or 5th (I don't know) in line to the throne (who cares?)

Tunnel - great service even though they're bankrupt.

Jordan or Peter or a Sick Bag? (I know i'm cheating but on this occasion I need 3 comparisons).

Woodentops, something else that seems appropriate.

Andy played double bass in the comets before Hilary met Bill climbing Everest with Sherpa Tensing carrying all the gear in 1953 and we all had a day off school to mark the occasion.

Tea or coffee.

Having being used to them in Thailand Howie, and you get a fine if you're stopped and have not got your ID with you, then I would say ID. Working on the principal of "If you've done nothing wrong, then what's to fear"!!

?? Sea cruise or River cruise - e.g Danube/ Rhine

Thai

howie sez

"

Andy played double bass in the comets before Hilary met Bill climbing Everest with Sherpa Tensing carrying all the gear in 1953 and we all had a day off school to mark the occasion."

Tea or coffee.

before my time :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

Archived