re the 'please DO NOT click to open this thread.' thread

twooks

davenewell@home - 2007-08-12 8:59 PM

So where did you get to J9? We was there from Friday AM till Sunday AM and although I looked for all I was I was worth I never saw any young, attractive females walking around with a kebab in her hand!

D.

P.S. I believe you did meet up with Mel B though.

WHERE WERE YOU DAVE??

I spent three days wandering up and down the lines of m/hs looking for a man with his underpants over his trousers, and I've just arrived home totally dejected and feeling like a total failure :-(

Mel B - 2007-08-13 8:17 PM

Careful Dave, you could live to regret that!!! (lol) J9 knows a gangster from London no less. B-)

But if you let her have a tipple or two of Vodka with the chocolate kebab I'm sure she'll behave ..... ;-)

Me behave? I found myself offering to do an pole-dancing demonstration later that night!

Think I should stop drinking the vodka :$

York - We shall be there, hope its not as damp as last year.

Visitors welcome to come along and be insulted, especially if they take piccies of me while in deep thought!!

Please DONT let dogs pee up the gazebo, the pong is hard to get rid of and when we open the shed door at home that they are stored in we soon find out if the pee was fully flushed off previously.

C.

Clive, didn't want to cramp your style with your other 'colleagues' so didn't like to bother you anymore in the evening.:$

Oh, are you trhing to imply that my Midge peed up your gazebo? I'd be very proud of him if he did, his aim is absolutely awful normally, he couldn't hit a lamp post if it laid underneath him!!!!!! :D

Archived