Fiat Ducato suntor

Jonny

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Jonny.

It would be helpful if you said exactly which Swift Suntor model you have. 

This photo is of the rear ladder of a  2003 Swift Suntor 590RL, but I'm not sure that the same ladder was fitted to all Suntor models of that age.

image.png.d8a9008b86b3acd5d9b7a8dd02fa76bf.png

Hi I have the 590 rs  , fiat ducato swift suntor looks very much like the rest in the picture . 2003 . Just read through my first message I really should look over before I send. 
rgds 

jonny 

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Hi as any got a 2003 fiat ducato Suntor ladder that no longer need pls mind got pinched. 

rgds Jonny 

Hi has anyone got a ladder for a 2003 fiat ducato swift suntor 590RS going please mine got stolen. 
rgds

jonny 

On-line adverts suggest that quite a few Swift "Suntor" models built in the early-2000s had a tubular 'storage rack' on the rear part of the roof (probably as an expensive optional extra) and, when the rack was fitted, a ladder was provided to access it. This photo is copied from an advert for a 2002 Suntor 600S and shows the rear ladder.

image.png.ff9bb8d3eb92128433c3f4ba7e541124.png

I think your chances are very slim finding someone with an 'original' ladder suitable for your Suntor motorhome (unless the thief who stole your ladder offers it on ebay), but you might try contacting this firm to see if they could help

https://www.rhinoinstalls.co.uk/gallery/Roof-Racks-Ladder-installs

You might also try O’Leary Motorhomes near Beverley East Yorkshire who deal with caravan/motorhome spare. They usually purchase surplus stock from converters when models are superseded. There is also Magnum Motorhomes based in Lincolnshire but they deal more with Autotrail parts and generic fittings.

David