Water pump and Drain Tap

Always some ,thing, probably simple answer, as now finally got into my fresh water tank inlet, open and filled water tank full of water and to sterilise, for 24hrs, now, release the  drain valve  no water coming out, it has a small domed type metal cover inside, the drain tap but doesen@t move when turning the drain cog. so i can only presume its now faulty, or bunged with gunk behind it, so will have to get it replaced replaced,  Therfore my question, to drain the water tank by taps, can the water pump run continuously to drain off a 50 ltr, from the under slung tank of water. ????  cheers.

As you were able to drain down your Lunar Landstar in January, you obviously know what is involved.

Unless there's some sort of 'inspection hatch' in the underslung fresh-water tank that can be undone from outside and it's not practicable to siphon out the water somehow, I don't see what alternative you've got to using the water-pump.

If you do use the pump, I suggest you do NOT run it continuously and risk it overheating. Run it for (say) 5 minutes at a time and leave (say) a 5-minute interval between runs to give it a chance to cool down.