Comparing Porta Potti 165, 365, and Berhimi Pro 9000 for Caravan Use: Which Is Best?

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of outfitting my caravan and am considering the Porta Potti 165 and 365 models for sanitation needs, along with the Berhimi Pro 9000, assuming it's suitable for some other specific function within the caravan. I'm looking for feedback on how these models perform specifically in a caravan setting.

Can anyone share their experiences or insights on the Porta Potti 165 vs 365 regarding their size, capacity, and ease of use in a limited space environment? Additionally, for those familiar with the Berhimi Pro 9000, how does it integrate into a caravan setup? What are its primary uses, and how does it perform?

Your advice will help me make the best decision for my needs. Thanks in advance!

(Advertising links removed by moderator).

I notice that you seem to be based in Istanbul, Turkey. Is that correct, please?

As you've said "I'm looking for feedback on how these models perform specifically in a caravan setting." you would be better asking for feedback on a forum that's more oriented to caravanning. I can recommend the Practical Caravan forum

https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/