Television/Visionplus

Hi all, i am looking to purchase a new television for the Motorhome, wanting a 24" , 12volt/240 volt/Wifi/Netflix/ with DVD player installed and an easy set up. I have had through the years and paid expensively for an Avtex, the DVD stopped after the warranty ran out, I have now an Aquos by Sharp, the DVD dont work, so is there any recommendations from you all on a television that although all electrical fail at some point that you can recommend, . My other question is , i have at present a Visionplus4 Tv amplifier, connected to a Visionplus 570 Status Ariel, will the Visionplus 5 give a better Signal,??? or is it just the same as the previous but with an added Radio connection. Cheers to all for reading.

Hi Tony  Not from personal experience, but I am reliably informed that the Cello range of TVs is worth considering.  Friends have one in their Rapido and our daughter has one on her narrow boat.

We Recently bought a Cello for use in the kitchen at home.

excellent purchase only 14 inch and no wifi capability, seriously thinking of getting the 22 inch with wifi for in the van, downside is, no dvd but, as you can stream loads of stuff not sure if dvd is needed anymore.

The tv was delivered within three days and was included in the price of £99.00 it comes with a fitted battery which automatically charges when plugged in and it lasts about an hour without plugging in so ideal if you want to watch the news or something whilst doing the washing up etc, it even came with a stubby ariel in the box (I paid £12.00 for one on amazon and the ariel works surprisingly well.

the led picture is excellent and sound pretty good for a small tv, viewing angle is pretty good as well.

Pete