York Show / Thoughts.

Hymer C 9.

Would love to meet you all as I live less than a hour away but on that day and at that time I should be almost at Folkstone. (I hope)

Hope the weather is nice and you all enjoy yourself.

Syd - 2007-09-03 10:02 AM

Would love to meet you all as I live less than a hour away but on that day and at that time I should be almost at Folkstone. (I hope)

Hope the weather is nice and you all enjoy yourself.

what do you do Syd, fly down?????????????????? you're certainly not keeping to the speed limits *-) *-)

B-)

Driving down with the caravan, now fully fitted out with new tyres, Tyron's and Ultraseal. Had the Sedona done too while we were at it.

Fitting a new Air conditioning unit to the roof next week so maybe the drag from that will make the journey just that little bit longer

Stop anytime after junction 26 on the M1 for a comfort break then stop on M25 for another comfort break, then onto the first available train

Usually leave here at 8am to 8.30am and get to Folkestone at about 4.30pm to 5pm depending on traffic but that is usually pretty light on Saturdays, it is only 320 miles from here anyway.

Want to get past Paris before I stop for the night on a "Aire" somewhere for the nigh

Guest starspirit

Just make sure you are pitched a LONG way from the Brownhills 'hospitality' tent. It goes on very late and very noisy each night.

I approached them a couple of years ago and asked why it had to be so loud so late and all I got told was 'because that's the way we like it'

I bought my van from another dealer that year and had a lucky escape!

But then when did Brownhills ever care about anyone else?

davenewell@home - 2007-09-02 7:51 PM  However I'll be happy to agree a time and day for us all to meet up at the MMM tent, how does Saturday 3.00pm sound? D.

Dave

Just got back from a 3 week tour of Bavaria, but what about people who can only make the sunday.??

Thai

Thai Bry - 2007-09-05 2:45 PM
davenewell@home - 2007-09-02 7:51 PM However I'll be happy to agree a time and day for us all to meet up at the MMM tent, how does Saturday 3.00pm sound? D.

Dave

Just got back from a 3 week tour of Bavaria, but what about people who can only make the sunday.??

Thai

You can't please all the people all the time Bry. If we did it on Sunday there would be complaints from people who are only going on the Saturday, or going home on Sunday morning. 3pm Saturday seemed like the best compromise to me and most of the respondents since I suggested it have agreed its a goer. I'm there all weekend so I could make any day/time really.D.

Go on then Dave(Superman with slim stomach):D. Will get to show about 11'ish on sunday.

Now here's a poser / challenge for you - if we do not meet - I'll fly the "THAILAND" (my birth place) national's  flag from our vehicle in the day visitors car park.

So your objective is to find out what the Thai national flag colours are and try and meet up.

I'll ask for you at the check in desk on the day.

Thai

Come on Bry, do you really expect me to spend my Sunday wandering around the day car park looking for a flag that I wouldn't recognise just in case you're still in your 'van when I come round? Tell you what I'll do, I'll pm you my mobile number and whne you arrive give me a tinkle and we'll sort out a meet. :-)

D.

Archived