Hannibal is for Sale!

Tony Jones

Some of you will have seen my descriptions of Hannibal. Well, now's your chance to own this famous (on here) vehicle for yourself (or perhaps for your kids?).

Cheap and cheerful, but well capable of continental trips, and with a big centre gangway so surfers/canoers etc can carry their gear. I'll probably get shouted at for doing this here, but I'm not being cheapskate - I'll willingly make a donation to the Mods' favourite charity! I just don't think he'd be at home among all those Autosleepers in the MMM classifieds.

Tony

Hannibal.JPG.a1521f7a12de7df92253c89587665a54.JPG

Too right! We've had Hannibal since 1999 & been abroad 7 times with him, mostly France but also trespassing into Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy & Spain (oh, and Monaco, but he REALLY didn't fit in there!)

We're due a legacy soon, which will prob be the only time in the rest of our lives that we'll be able to afford a new or nearly-new van, so thought we'd put Hannibal on the market while he's got some useful MoT.

I've deliberately not given lots of detail, as that would seem too much like an advert, but anyone interested can PM me.

Tony

No idea yet. It's reg no may inspire us, or there may be something about its character ... notice, "IT:" not even assigned a gender yet! First we have to buy it.

Hannibal was just "the Van" for the first half of his time with us. Earned his name for crossing the Alps in 2003!

T x

Archived