BROWNHILLS

andy m

Guest caraprof
andy m - 2007-08-30 10:57 PM Has anyone experienced the poor after sales service from brownhills ?

Just do a search using the name 'Brownhills' and sit back for a good night's read. You don't want to go to bed I presume?

Guest caraprof
peter - 2007-08-30 11:23 PM Why? are you offering to take him to bed then Frank? You old charmer. You do have a way with the boys don't you. (lol)

I wish to state categorically that I am not gay, although I have been known to help them out when they're busy.

Always had excellent service from Brownhills at Newark. Heard horror stories of course but half the time it depends on how you talk to the people there, courtesy and calmness go a long way. I've had rectification work under warranty on Autotrails and Rapidos carried out with nothing to complain about and modification outside of what I consider their duty done FOC. Speak as you find? I'd buy from them again.

Bill Ord

You must be joking!!

One van I bought from them at Newark, they managed to put the wrong registration number on to it when the van was sold.

The van I bought in May from Canterbury was sent out with many faults as they did not do a proper pdi. I was left stranded on a site with the control panel on my Ace Airstream completly frozen and the electrics and pumps non operative. After three weeks I am still waiting for a reply from Brownhills.

There seems to be an inability for Brownhills to answer any type of e-mail correspondence and letter writing is a lost art.

They are the pits.

Well I am the first to say that I have had my probs with them BUT alls fair in love and war and I suppose you can't please all the people all the time .

Working with the public has to be one of the most thankless tasks.

Hopefully soon they will emply a dedicated customer service complaints dep . ;-)

yeti - 2007-08-31 9:26 AM

Apparently they've lost the Hobby dealership. I was informed it was due to them charging £150 per hour for warranty work-nice work eh?

It must be said in Brownhills defence, Hobby or any other manufacturer for that matter, can only have themselves to blame if they are incurring these charges. >:-) >:-)

Archived