Potential Motor Home buyer

jonimac

jonimac - 2007-09-15 6:31 PM

Hi Michelle. Seems like I've unwittingly run into a bit of a spat on my innocent thread here. Promise you faithfully that I'm nnot sexist.

I think we can tell the good from the bad its sad because all this kind of rubbish puts off the newcomers hopefully not you . Its not like this all the time and the majority of user's are really helpfull & friendly obviously we suffer with the loonies now and again.

So glad to see you got the carioca may you have lots of good times let em roll. Sorry if we ruined your thread as you can see Mel only aasked a simple question and the above was sent to her in a PM ...Childrens stuff really .Lets hope you will be back.

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Posted by Michelle.......................

all this kind of rubbish puts off the newcomers hopefully not you . Its not like this all the time and the majority of user's are really helpfull & friendly obviously we suffer with the loonies now and again.

Posted by MelB...........................

do you think its all too much for his brain cell???

Posted by Michelle...........

I assume numb nuts is saying something rude about women again ..

Wonder what happened to him as a child?.

Posted by MelB.............

His Mother gave birth to him ...... ?

Sorry, cruel to dumb animals and all that but I couldn't resist!

......................................................................................................................

What a load of hypocrytes, I joined this forum with an open mind but it quickly became obvious that there are bad apples in the barrel.

It is obvious that you are only happy having a dig at someone, if it's me then so be it, I aint worried, but would any of you say all this to my face??

I doubt it!

I will be at the York show and I WILL make my way to the MMM tent I would like to meet you there so come on then girls bring it on ....give me a time and day and I will see you at tent ten you can say all this to me, so what do you say.

I think you should grow up offering girls for a row or a fight how silly can you get ..

You joined this forum with an open mind WHAT!

you came straight on here an attacked women which all the women were laughing at until you decide to get nasty with it .

Why did you get nasty next you put silly things about women for your signature ..i think you really need to apologise firstly on here .

You then send Mel rediculos post how ungrown up can you get .

I ask how long you have had a camper or how many and you come back with a nasty reply again.

Good God man get a life.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back your a sore looser !

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

you annoying little sod.........you are the one accusing others of being nasty etc etc yet you see fit to drag along your croannies,sniping and calling, yet you accuse me of having a go at you when you are just as bad,

and just to set the record straight I wasn't threatening you or anyone else for that matter, The point I was trying to make was simple, Why post stupid and spiteful comments on this forum for others to see when clearly you wouldn't say it to my face?

I was merely giving you or anyone else the opportunity to say this face to face, but you ain't gonna do it so why write it?

Like I said I will be at the MMM tent

Tom,

You came on here you asked where the joke section was after you posted a joke all about women .If you recall i told you that we had a joke section.

You asked also about the Mods if I recall I explained to be honest i can't remember what it is I said. The girls had a laugh with you and you were the one who sniped a few gave it back obviously you did not like it.

You then follow me over to the M/H section and add your two penneths worth to a thread about people who put people down are no good .You seem to be the one doing it all .

You have no excuse for what you said to me the other night I asked you a civilised question you were nasty with your reply .

mel also ask's you one and again you are nasty with your reply there really was no need for this .

Its you who obviously can't see the error of your ways and obviously you are not man enough to apologise and start again .

Funny that because we have been around a while and tend to get along just fine with other.

As for saying it to your face YES I WOULD ! You don't intimidate me .

Guest caraprof

I know! I think it's awful the way that women are always arguing with each other. It's ruining things for me and with all of this fighting I can't sleep at night.

Take a leaf out of my book girls and be nice to each other and try to avoid harsh words.

Anyway, this is all too much so I'm off for a session with my new therapist Miss E. Norma Stitz (she's Hungarian I think).

Archived