Creative writing No2 not to be spoilt please

michele

Peter wilson was frightned . As he looked into Frank Laughton's face he sensed the full force of the older man's determination and temper .Running his tongue around his teeth ,he felt the looseness of the two of them and the spit on the inside of his cheek where he had bitten it.

Please Mr Laughton,I can't tell you nothing ,see I don't know nothing'.

Frank Laughton siged heavily and stared at up at the clock on the wall of the interview room . Did anyone ever tell you how dogs know you're frightened of them ?They smell your fear see-like I can smell yours now. He took a deep drag on his cigarette and threw it to the floor ,crushing it with his heavy boot.

You see Peter I want what you've got. That is, I want you to tell me what I want to hear. .............................

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental

Michele, I fear for your marbles

Our up and coming assignation is obviously proving to much for your mind to handle.

O dear sorry!. I'll get back over to fact's where I belong :-D

michele - 2007-09-13 7:32 PM

Peter wilson was frightned . As he looked into Frank Laughton's face he sensed the full force of the older man's determination and temper .Running his tongue around his teeth ,he felt the looseness of the two of them and the spit on the inside of his cheek where he had bitten it.

Frank Laughton siged heavily and stared at up at the clock on the wall of the interview room . Did anyone ever tell you how dogs know you're frightened of them ?They smell your fear see-like I can smell yours now. He took a deep drag on his cigarette and threw it to the floor ,crushing it with his heavy boot.

You see Peter I want what you've got. That is, I want you to tell me what I want to hear. .............................

sometimes michele i read your threads you start & i wonder how you dream them up, where does the inspiration come from(?) what is the point (?) is there a point (?) does it really matter (?) (lol) please keep these random threads coming they amuse me anyway ;-)

Guest Tracker
carioca - 2007-10-16 6:54 PM

sometimes michele i read your threads you start & i wonder how you dream them up, where does the inspiration come from(?) what is the point (?) is there a point (?) does it really matter (?) (lol) please keep these random threads coming they amuse me anyway ;-)

Does there have to be a point Adrian?

If so the point is that it is entertainment!

carioca - 2007-10-16 6:54 PM

michele - 2007-09-13 7:32 PM

Adrian ,

that is very sweet of you I was trying once again to move on this forum as its mighty stuck at the mo . I guess I,m just feeling a bit down with it all.

And fed up with trying to move it on and on for others to spoil .

You think its the weather Ade (?)

Guest Tracker

'Well Peter' said Mr Laughton who prefered to be called Joe because his middle name of Frank reminded him of someone from his past and although he did not know why he just liked being called Joe apart from which it is quicker to type.

Anyway I digress, 'Well Peter' said Joe Laughton 'you really would not want what I have got because it is not very nice and I am going into hospital to have it surgically removed next week. But never mind as "Laugh" is part of my name I will be happy when it is all over'.

'Oh dear Joe ' said Peter 'I had no idea that you were suffering from such a severe case of.......................................................

I must of said it out loud because before I knew it he was down on me like a ton of bricks.

Filth you bloody scum sucking toe rag you've got anerve call us the filth .

Peter you see i want what you have got thats is I want you to tell me what i want to hear . Now it wont be the first time will it eh?.Me and you go back along way you remember the tellys a while back?.i let you walk with that one ,because you were helpful .I like helpful people. I can be nice to helpful people . wheras , when people are like you annoying me , i want to hurt them and lock them away . I enjoy locking people away thats what I get paid for it's my job and I gets pats on the back and things like that you see ?. Now at this moment in time I,m in good mood ,but i can feel it slipping away and that aint good news for you ,because it means I might really take it on myself to hurt you .

Do youget my drift ,s**tbag.

the quiet singsong voice was more frightening to Peter Wilson than anything else Laughton could of done .

Peter ran his fingers through his hair, his toes twitching in his shoes, he could remember feeling like this before, his mother thats who it was, thats who made him feel like this before.

He knew it , he knew people could always see through when he was lying, how the hell could he get out of this one, why else would he be sat on a ring! especially a nice memory foam one at that.

How the hell was he going to get out of this one?

Janine Harley was reading the Sun and drinking a large mug of strong black coffee.It was a ritual she enjoyed every day.Her husband was at work in the resturant downstairs preparing the evening meals ,and her children were out and about . Bringing up 6 kids in a small flat made you very aware of quality time.And this was her quality time,her time alone. janines half hour they called it and she loved every minute of it .

She read the leader on the front page and tutted .A photograph of the young security man who had dies the day before in an armed robbery was emblazoned across the front page . It had been taken on his wedding day : the caption read FIND THE KILLERS .

janine sipped at the strong coffee and lit herself a Benson & Hedges light.

Drawing deep on the smoke she began to read the story, her eyes darting continually to the photo of the young man and his pretty plump wife .Tradgedy was always a decent seller of newspapers and Janine lapped it up getting her excitement in the comfort & security of her own home.When the door bell rang she sighed and heaved herself from her seat ,lumbered down the stair case . Recognising her daughter inlaws outline ,she smiled gently. Her heavily -lined face lit up at the prospect of a visit from Donna janine pulled the door open clumsily, banging it against the wall. Come away in darlin' Let's see you .

Jaysus, you're looking terrible ! whats wrong ? Donna was silent Is that buggar playing you up again ? Donna followed her mother inlaw up the stairs listening to her talk.

Is that buggar playing up eh? He might be a grown up but a slap across the arse wouldn't do him any harm ....Then followed the usual ritual of Janine pretending her son was a nusiance to be put up with ,when everyone knew she worshipped the ground Peter walked on .

Janine sit down I have to talk with you ............................

Guest JudgeMental

O Mummy! (in law) I came here to speak to you about an important matter! Ok then you go first Janine.......

Mummy (in law)I know your dirty little secret! sob sob...,

Crying out loud darling Janine what do you mean my dirty little secret!. But Mummy (in law) you where spotted with that strange gentleman in Brugge last weekend. Peter was there on a canal snorkeling competition and recognised your camper on the Aire there. O Mummy (in Law) how could you do such a thing to daddy!(in law)

But Janine daddy was with me!

No! No! he wasn’t they had a terrorist alert in the restaurant and he was detained all weekend - O Mummy (in law) how could you!. Any way Janine, what gentleman? Well, according to Peter he was extremely handsome with long jet black flowing locks, a powerful and confident man not at all like daddy sob sob! O Janine this is nonsense! . But Mummy (in law) we have evidence – there are photos of you and this strangely attired gentleman coming out of an establishment called the “gilded Palace of Sin”. What do you mean strangely attired Janine? . well Peter said he was wearing black tights, likle buckled shoes and a red frock coat. Janine I don’t believe this! you know what a scoundrel peter is although as my first born I love him to distraction...... he will do anything to put you of the scent of his philandering!. Janine was left questioning her own sanity – who does she believe?. But why was Mummy (in law) sitting forward uncomfortably on the edge of the chair? and what had caused those bruises on her ankles and wrists?....................

"! I think that I know who the REAL Frank Williamson is!" She blurted out.

"But we all know who he is already". Janine managed to stutter out. The fact that someone else knew the answer to the secret had made her think back to that night at the club when she discovered the clubs' dark secret.

"No Jan".Her daughter in law replied, her face had gone pale. Jan wondered whether it was from the cold outside or the realisation that this information could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

"The person you think is Frank is in fact Victor! He has just been using Franks' name to commit dastardly deeds and get away with it. I have discovered some amazing facts whilst researching campsites in France. As you know we are to go on holiday in the spring and we have decided to rent a caravan to save on hotel prices."

Janines' face turned as white as a sheet. Her own beloved son and his family in a CARAVAN! Just what her friends would think Janine feared to think. She covered her face with a piece of material she was sewing together to make a side piece for their safari room. As she moved the material some of her colour had returned.

"Sorry for that love." She whispered. " I realise you think a caravan is the answer to your problems, but it isn't as simple as that. You will need a bigger car, longer power leads, because a caravan hasn't got it's own power you know, water and waste carriers. No I think you should forget that idea and get a motorhome!"

Her daughter in Law staggered back in shock. Here she was about to impart the biggest news she knew and her mother in law was wanting to discuss the diferences between holiday accommodation.

"Well, putting aside the fact that motorhomes are dearer and when we get to where we are going we would need to leave the pitch unattended we feel that we can make our own minds up thank you!"

She turned to leave. It was no use arguing with her mother in law on this. They had spent many dark winters evenings arguing this one and there was no way she could win. She also had a sneaking suspicion that Janine was right and they were making a big mistake, but of course she would never admit that know.

"Just to get back to my news, I think you should know that Frank is in fact a "nom de plume" that he uses just to post. He is infact Global Mod. himself! The supreme controller of the forum! Don't you see that is why threads get pulled whenever Frank is involved, he can't be seen to favour his arguments but can't bear to be insulted or proved wrong either!"

Janine sat back in shock. Her whole world has just been turned upside down. Frank was Global Mod! Of course it all fit now. She couldn't wait to tell the other forum members. But as she turned to her keyboard, the door opened behind her and her daughter in law slipped out, her mind reeling from the fact that she somehow had to get her husband to change the caravan for a motorhome! But where would they go to get it, could they find a local dealer themselves or would they go over to the dark side and visit the one place she knew her mother in law would never accept.......

Janine will you Listen to me plaese?.

Donna's loud agitated voice halted janine mid sentence. Whats' the matter child whats happened? Donna hung her head in shame unable to look into the faded blue eyes of woman in front of her. Its Frank Janine he's been arrested .

Janines eye's opened to their utmost .What's he done now ?

.. :D

"They caught him coming over on the ferry, as he has many times before. He looked a little heavy and they took him to a weigh bridge. Ohhh I can't believe this , its terrible, the shame he must have brought on his family, they have even locked him up"

Janines mouth opened and closed, she sat further to the edge of her seat,

"So what was it child " she whispered looking around her. "What was it that weighed so much"

"Well you won't believe this but it was?????????

Copys of MMM loaded with Drugs . janine pushed back her grey hair fromher face in a gesture of defeat . Then thats why he's been arrested .

Donna looked into the older womans face . She pointed at the news paper on the table and said he's also been accused of being behind all this. janine looked and kept blinking in consternation I dont think I grasp what you are saying girl behind all what ?

Behind the robbery in Essex yesterday where the security man dies.

janine sunk down in the chair ,her face pale and tightly closed like anuns prayerbook.

He's what?

Guest JudgeMental

Well!....... he upset the inner circle of a very influential secret society that your Judgy is the Grand Master of. Anyway, yor judgy had him fitted up with this drugs charge as the police and MMM are also in his secret society! t THEY! have had him carted away. Carted away! O MY GOD Donna! shreaked janine hysterically ! But Mummy(in law) what has this man done to you! you are suffering from mind control probably caused by the ritualistic and satanic practices administered to you in the "Gilded palace of sin" was it mummy? (in law) dearest? was it? please tell all pleaseeeee.....

Janine took a deep breath and with a mouth as tight as a virgins bottom,she thought now was the time to tell the whole sordid truth and nothing but the truth......the bruises, drugs EVER BL**DY THING!!!!

Right about this time Peter was coming round from the anaesthetic after his haemeroidectomy. The ward sister came over to check he was feeling allright to which he replied "not too bad thanks but who parked a truck up my arse?" Ah yes said the sister, when we do this operation we pack the anus with quite a lot of wadding to absorb the bleeding but don't worry it will work its way out in time". Oh boy thought Peter, I don't know which is the bigger pain in the arse, this or that ruddy Laughton pestering me".

Guest JudgeMental

as her judgy approached from the hall....

He cried, Dave! where is she! I have not had so much fun in ages! he wept openly.

Dave, writing inspired by a little painful personal experience? lol

Archived