Removing Auto Sleepers swing wall in toilet

Morning folks
We have a 2009 Broadway EK & yesterday discovered we have a water leak. I’m assuming it’s coming from under the shower/bathroom floor and I need to get this repaired as a matter of urgency. We have the swinging wall bathroom and that is the first thing that needs to be removed but I’m not sure how to go about it. I’m ok removing the toilet, I think,  but will come back for advice on that if needs be.
If anyone has done this I would be very grateful for tips and/or advice
Many thanks
Doug

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Doug.

As it's likely that no O&AL forum-member will have removed an Auto-Sleepers motorhome's bathroom swinging-wall (though you might get lucky!) I was going to suggest you copy your enquiry to the ASOF (Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum) but I see that you already have...

I also notice that there are several ASOF discussions about various issues with the bathroom swinging-wall (that wasn't just used on Broadway models) but I haven't read them all, so I don't know if any would help with removal.

I've looked at a couple of photos that show a 2009 Broadway's bathroom and it's certainly not obvious how removal of the swinging-wall would be carried out. It might be worth contacting Auto-Sleepers just in case there's someone there that knows how best to do it. 

• Like 1

Hi 

It maybe best as Derek advised to contact Autosleepers directly +44 (0) 1386 853 511,  Orchard Works, Willersey, Nr Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7QF. or e-mail their Technical Service <technical.service@auto-sleepers.co.uk

Regards

• Like 1

This photo is of a 2009 A-S "Broadway" bathroom swowing the swinging wall.

image.jpeg.006edb07f7a09fc964651744c845c54b.jpeg

This ASOF thread relates to a water leak in a 2016 "Nuevo"

https://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t43812-bathroom-underfloor-swing-wall-water-leak?highlight=swinging+wall

and (based on the comments) in order to access the area under the shower area, it may be necessary to remove the toilet. 

• Like 1

Apologies for not getting back to folk sooner but I’ve been a bit busy. My plan now is to remove the toilet (once it stops chucking it down with rain🤬🤬) as suggested by someone on the Auto Sleepers forum. Apparently the water connections are underneath there.

Thank you to everyone for their helpful suggestions and information, it’s very much appreciated.