New radio/CD player to be fitted

I'm having a new radio/CD player fitted inside one of the lockers in the habitation area of my van, a Nu Venture Surf on a 2018 citroen berlingo. Will I need an exterior aerial fitted to the fiberglass bodywork, and what type would work?   Thanks, silversurfa

I don't think your motorhome's glass fibre bodywork should be an issue, but you will need an aerial to obtain good reception from your (DAB?) radio.

Depends on where the locker is in the habitation area, but perhaps a 'windscreen' aerial would be suitable. (examples here)

https://www.classiccarstereo.co.uk/shop/antennas-aerials/as-stick-on-windscreen-active-antenna-am-fm-dab-12v/

Thanks Derek. The radio/CD player I'm having fitted tomorrow is a JVC KD-T822BT which I bought from Halfords. It's not a DAB type as far as I know. It will be fitted in a mid-van upper locker, close to the roof, below which is an acrylic double glazed window which could perhaps be used for the type of active-aerial mentioned in the link you gave. Thanks for your help. silversurfa