Our first big adventure!

dogmad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caraprof
Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 10:54 AM
Thai Bry - 2007-09-29 12:24 AM
The fact that the people are poor, some ride motorcycles and they smile a lot is no justification for treating defenseless animals in such a cruel way, the fact that you posted the picture as a joke (whilst enjoying a western life style) shows that you have no regard for the suffering of animals and that it has nothing to do with being poor.

Listen Thai, ignore this person. He probably doesn't give a toss about the little piggies as he's famous for posting stupid, but what appears to the less bright, to be serious questions. He then hopes to elicit answers from people who will then look stupid for falling for his cruel spoof.

He started it all by asking an apparently serious question about cooking whilst driving the motorhome. This was followed by others in similar vein.

So now he's trying to get us all going by pretending to care about the welfare of a few pigs in a far-off land!

Come off it Tony! We know that you couldn't give a damn!

Now on the incredibly slight chance that your post is genuinely serious (which I doubt), you should remember a tale about another animal. It's called 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'.

You've cried wolf too often to be taken seriously by anyone here!

Guest caraprof
Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 3:31 PM
caraprof - 2007-09-30 1:01 PM QUOTE]Come off it Tony! We know that you couldn't give a damn!QUOTE] You know sweet FA Frank, and what’s with the little piggies and far off land comments, is it any less cruel if it takes place in another country? Cretin!

But what we don't know is if you are serious or winding us up because, as I said, you've cried wolf too often and now the wolf is coming back to bite you on the arse!

Perhaps you're turning out to be the cretin after all! You now claim to be serious about something, but how can we trust you?

Guest caraprof
Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 3:32 PM
michele - 2007-09-30 1:06 PM That about Sums it up . Thanks Frank.
For Christ sake woman, think for yourself and stop hanging on every word that moron types.

Oh dear Michele, he's getting really upset now because after ages posting cruel spoofs, he now wants to convince us that he's a real compassionate person who cares about the little piggies in Thailand!

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to believe him! It's another typical TC101 wind-up!

caraprof - 2007-09-30 3:36 PM
Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 3:31 PM
caraprof - 2007-09-30 1:01 PM QUOTE]Come off it Tony! We know that you couldn't give a damn!QUOTE] You know sweet FA Frank, and what’s with the little piggies and far off land comments, is it any less cruel if it takes place in another country? Cretin!

But what we don't know is if you are serious or winding us up because, as I said, you've cried wolf too often and now the wolf is coming back to bite you on the arse!

Perhaps you're turning out to be the cretin after all! You now claim to be serious about something, but how can we trust you?

Read my post Frank the brighter amongst us will know if I'm messing or not, as for you, I couldn’t give a toss whether you trust me or not, your opinion means nothing to me.

Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 11:28 AM

michele - 2007-09-30 11:18 AM

Whatever

It tells me a lot about you, that you couldn’t wait to jump on my back to try a score points, yet you have nothing to say about piglets squashed so tight into a cage that they can’t move and being taken for a ride on a motorbike.

My dear victor it wouldn't matter what I said you wouldn't listen as Frank says you are on here to cause hag and no one is letting you so therefore you will have to argue with yourself .

just once I will say I am an animal lover HOWEVER I realise that needs must they have familys just like we do and faced with the same I would have no hesitation in doing the same as him.

If thats the only way I could get my pigs to market then I would do just that for gods sakes we treat humans worse than that I dont find it offensive he has a problem to overcome and he has done it end of.

Now go walk in his shoes for one day !

I,m off to cook the pig in the oven

Guest caraprof

This little piggy was called TC

This little piggy was just banned 

This little piggy is now Victor 

Crying ‘bout piggies in Thailand/>/>. 

This little Viccy loves  a wind-up 

This little Viccy does cruel spoofs 

This little Viccy is now sorry 

No one believes him, there’s no proof!

This little Viccy is now sorry, 

For all of his previous posting tat. 

Now there’s a subject that he’s real on, 

But is he, or is it further crap?

michele - 2007-09-30 3:53 PM

Whatever

It tells me a lot about you, that you couldn’t wait to jump on my back to try a score points, yet you have nothing to say about piglets squashed so tight into a cage that they can’t move and being taken for a ride on a motorbike.

My dear victor it wouldn't matter what I said you wouldn't listen as Frank says you are on here to cause hag and no one is letting you so therefore you will have to argue with yourself .

just once I will say I am an animal lover HOWEVER I realise that needs must they have familys just like we do and faced with the same I would have no hesitation in doing the same as him.

If thats the only way I could get my pigs to market then I would do just that for gods sakes we treat humans worse than that I dont find it offensive he has a problem to overcome and he has done it end of.

Are you serious? You don’t think he could get the pigs to market without squashing them into a cage so tightly that they can barely breath?

caraprof - 2007-09-30 3:55 PM

This little piggy was called TC

This little piggy was just banned 

This little piggy is now Victor 

Crying ‘bout piggies in Thailand/>/>. 

This little Viccy loves  a wind-up 

This little Viccy does cruel spoofs 

This little Viccy is now sorry 

No one believes him, there’s no proof!

This little Viccy is now sorry, 

For all of his previous posting tat. 

Now there’s a subject that he’s real on, 

But is he, or is it further crap?

Pathetic

Guest caraprof

Stop it TC, we know you don't give a toss about the piglets! You're cruel to humans, how can you care about pigs?

Anyway, this is great fun but I've been put in the mood for a bit of a snack.

Bacon sandwiches I think.

Now please go and wind someone else up!

Guest caraprof
Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 4:09 PM Read my previous post. Please don’t be offended if I don’t reply to you, it’s just that I find you boring.

Oink Oink!

Ps My bacon sandwich is delicious although it's hard to chew as I'm laughing so much!

Victor Meldrew - 2007-09-30 4:00 PM

michele - 2007-09-30 3:53 PM

Whatever

Are you serious? You don’t think he could get the pigs to market without squashing them into a cage so tightly that they can barely breath?

Oh Oink off and try Thai see what he gives you a mouth full I hope

you had better get it all out as from tomorrow the Mods will be able to tell your ISP address and you will be no longer

This little piggy went to market this little piggy went TO BED....Bye TC.

Guest caraprof

Michele, I'm really upset now. Piggy fancier isn't speaking to me but he's still talking to you!

It's not fair! It's so much fun seeing him being wound up for a change instead of him doing it to everyone else!

Finished my bacon butties now. Oink Oink!

Hi Dogmad,

Glad you enjoyed your trip we have just got back from Northern France although we have been abroad many times in the motorhome this is the first time we took "Muttley" who is a rather large over-friendly chocolate labrador. We were quite suprised how uncomplicated it is to take your pets abroad but we had two problems.

The first is the street cafes, although we will not take Muttley into any eating establishment he had other ideas, 41kg of solid muscle on a lead takes a lot of stopping but it was managed, just.

The second is that the crazy dog has to friends with everyone especially if the cab window is open and unforunately we were guided into passport control at Calais on the drivers side, no sooner had I stopped to hand over the passports Muttley had his head out of the window and thrust into the face of the immigration control officer who eventually was rather grateful as this experience seemed to have cured his constipation problem. We were eventually waved through but only after he had examined Muttley's passport as well.

Despite these problems with the Mutt we would do it again tomorrow.

Now you lot will you please totally ignore any postings from "tc01" the daft bugger will not go away if he gets banned he will only come back as something else, perhaps a new name could be "T*rd Burgler"

John D

Sorry for the hijack here but this is for Jaykay, have you tried a Halti on Muttley? We have Dexter who is a 35 Kilo Boxer staffie cross and very powerful (he recently pulled a 1 Tonne pickup 3 feet while it was in gear with the handbrake on 8-) 8-) !) He always pulled on an ordinary lead and indeed still does but with a Halti on he is no problem at all, he will happily walk alongside you with a slack lead. He didn't like the Halti at first but after a few days got used to it. When travelling in the 'van Dex wears a harness that is attached to a seat belt anchorage point so while he can move around he is limited in how far he can reach.

Hijack over, D.

Tony

You see I do have feelings for defenseless animals, and yes you are correct that I do enjoy  a so called "westyern lifestyle", much hard work has given me these privileges and I do appreciate them.

All I was trying to show that there are areas / parts of the world where people can only earn a living by doing what they have to do. The fact that it might not agree with the so called "Western Lifestyle" point of view is a fact of life.

Until you've personally have had to endure poverty as some do then please stop a while and ask yourself, what you would do given the circumstance that all you are trying to do is provide for your family the best way you can in a far away country.

Hindsight - which I'm told is a wonderful thing - tells me that I ought to have not made a flippant jesture as posting the picture.For this I sincerley apologise for any offence caused.

But again if people are so poor that all they can afford is a M/bike as their main means of transport, and they have to take goods to market to earn a living,without paying a middle man, how else can they do it.? 

I'm sure you'll come back with a reposte to this and that you have your views, and I have mine and maybe we will never see eye to eye, but again that is life and we have to accept that there are different views from across different countries.

Thai

Hi Dave,

I am sure Dogmad will forgive us for this hijack, yes we have tried a Halti, two of them the daft Mutt hated them and chewed through them both. We now use a new type which seems to work, just, at the moment. If anyone has read a book entitled"Marley and me" it give you some understanding of what these American Labradors are capable of.

I used to take Muttley to work with me but he managed to piddle in a customers hand bag one day and on other occasions to have his evil way with any leg that was stationery for more than 10 seconds. He has been de-knaggered now so that has stopped one problem but it has not cured them all.

John D

Thai Bry - 2007-09-30 9:27 PM

Hindsight - which I'm told is a wonderful thing - tells me that I ought to have not made a flippant jesture as posting the picture.For this I sincerley apologise for any offence caused.

No need to apologise for anything at all Thai, we all know you well enough to realise that causing offence plays no part of your makeup in any shape or form. (bit like me really)

Take everything with a pinch of salt, and while some postings can be misinterpretated its very rare real offence is intended and more a case of different viewpoints clashing when they meet, and to many good un,s on this forum to worry about the odd bad apple.

Keeping a eye on the situation out in Burma. Junta,s come and go, but as history always shows us, freedom can never be suppressed for any length of time, but as usual the cost will be high i,m afraid.

Archived