Fresh water...change how often?

Rocles

caraprof - 2007-09-30 11:53 PM
howie - 2007-09-30 11:35 AM
starspirit - 2007-09-27 7:14 PM Conversely I never shower whilst away as it is a waste of perfectly good drinking water. Each to his own and no one is ever right or wrong - we just see and do thinks differently. Mind you, just between ourselves, I have always had me doubts about Howie?
Sorry to go off thread for a moment Richard but this concerns your user name. As you longer own a Autocruise "Starspirit" I feel this may lead to some confusion to other users. I,m not suggesting for one minute that you intend to mislead anyone, and as I believe you have recently purchased one of those small Japenese imports, then may I suggest that we all now refer to you as "Bongo".

If he never showers whilst on several weeks' motorhoming holiday Howie, shouldn't it be 'Pongo'? :-D

Pure class my man. I was wondering how someone can go away for weeks without having a shower. Still.....they've only just got them over in Taffyland I hear. :D

I thought Starspirit had a roll about in puddles to keep clean? Saves water and he gets a nice bit of fresh air at the same time .... :D

Has he really got a Bongo now? 8-)

Oh, by the way Howie, just because I luv ya my cherub doesn't mean that you'd get to nibble my cheeky bits, or any other bits for that matter, I can think of much better ways to have fun than nibbling! ;-)

Archived