• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
michele - 2007-10-14 7:37 PM

where you work Kings cross ??

Theres lots of little hotels that charge reasonable hourly rates :-D

Guest JudgeMental
Mel B - 2007-10-14 9:29 PM

Careful Michele .. he'll be offering to show you these "dens of iniquity" next .... >:-)

Actually, we already have a "liaison dangereux" lol planned for this very weekend in the romantic city of Brugge. So stick that up you rats bottom and smoke it :-D

Guest JudgeMental
michele - 2007-10-15 7:05 PM

That counts me out then I,m blonde . :D

And I suspect cute with it. No, I was referring to Black under garments of an enticing nature....

Guest JudgeMental
michele - 2007-10-15 10:07 PM

Yeah for your wife you have got one have'nt you :D

O Yes Madame Mental certainly exists! Being a harsh disciplinarian she favours leather over lace but thankfully is comatose with drink most days by six...

Have no fear Michele, she allows me my occasional dalliances.

By heck!!! We are in for a good weekend. Glad I've got stong binoculars too.

Does Mr and Mrs Judge have any younger Judges or Judgesess with them?

I don't want any noise after 10 pm either, some of us are in desperate need of beauty sleep. :'(

Not long now only 3 more sleeps for us :-D

Mandy

Guest JudgeMental

There are two younger Mental's, a boy and girl of 14 & 16 :-D

but these days their weekends are caught up with their own activities so they are reluctant to come :-S

Plus my daughter has jut started a Saturday job....

First weekend of on our own since we went to Düsseldorf show lat year.

Guest JudgeMental

Kids these days, SO independent & choosy! - We must be doing something right :-D

When I suggested that they stay here while we go on the Christmas Caribbean cruise on our own they hit the roof! "How could you!" etc....lol :-D

They have graciously agreed to holiday with us next summer conditional on returning to Lake Garda camp site we went to this year....

eurotunneling first thing Friday, then day at dealer for warranty work, maybe stay overnight if work not finished. so either late Friday or Saturday afternoon at Aire :-D

JudgeMental - 2007-10-15 4:59 AM

Mel B - 2007-10-14 9:29 PM

Careful Michele .. he'll be offering to show you these "dens of iniquity" next .... >:-)

Actually, we already have a "liaison dangereux" lol planned for this very weekend in the romantic city of Brugge. So stick that up you rats bottom and smoke it :-D

Ed where do you have to go how far for the van to be done ?

Hi, We go over 8ish Friday, staying at Aire - Bray Dunes, went there last time and really liked the place, only about 40mins from tunnel.

Will go to Brugge first thing Saturday and staying 2 nights, going to Berck Plage next night, then Croytoy, 3 nights around Rouan forest area and Seine.

2 Nights in Honfleur and last night at Le Torquet. Travel back in tunnel on Monday morning, children back to school Tuesday.

Won't tell son you have left all yours behind, he loves to travel and is going to college next year to study travel and tourism so he better like it. :->

Mandy

mandy we dont go til Sunday heading straight for Brugge.

Where is this Aire you talk of please give directions another one to have up my sleve.

First night Sunday at Brugge. Then I think we are heading to Menin gate and from there to St Michaels Mount back to Hornfleur may see you teher I will look out for you then onto Le Touquet so again will look out for you .

My son is working with his uncle until he goes off to Farrier College .

He is doing all the Clarins products wish they would have a sale soon it cost the earth .

See you soon.

Hi, Andy has found you a link to it, it is a short walk to the beach and is behind the office de tourism. On Camping cars info it says there is one in champion supermarket this is a different one, the last photo on there is of this one, and this is what the gentleman that took it said about it : the carpark with 300 meter of the beach, behind the tourist bureau. The parking at this place is tolerated from September to the end of June.

The front here is lovely with lots of nice places to eat at reasonable prices, for families, on the road running parallel to the prom. We preferred it alot more than the one at Gravelines down the road.

Hope it works not done one before

Mandy

http://www.airecampingcar.com/aire_camping_car_gps.php/1964?z=9

Archived