Guide to survival

donna miller

Frank, enough is enough for goodness sake! We've heard it all before, on numerous occasions, all you are doing is winding yourself up more and more.

This is my last posting on the matter, you can either heed my genuine and well intentioned advice or not, the choice is yours.

Mel B - 2007-10-11 8:15 PM Frank, enough is enough for goodness sake! We've heard it all before, on numerous occasions, all you are doing is winding yourself up more and more. This is my last posting on the matter, you can either heed my genuine and well intentioned advice or not, the choice is yours.

Just curious, have you given Richard Owen any advice about thinking for two minutes before he has a go at me.

In view of the history, don't you think this is a good idea?

K&D - 2007-10-11 8:16 PM
Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:13 PM Who Me?
no but you chucked in the bait

At last! One person who understands what's gone on here!

Thank you!

Guest Tracker
K&D - 2007-10-11 8:16 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:13 PM

Who Me?

no but you chucked in the bait

Well no actually I didn't - Frank just thinks I did!

tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:15 PM

[quoteI really do worry about Tracker aka Starspirit. The guy is obsessed with me! I've started looking in my rear view mirror for an old chap in bad wig!

And spotted myself and thought, there he is, he's after me again. Paranoia rules o/k. One of the worst cases I've ever come across. You need to speak to someone urgently TC. (lol)

Archived