Cartoon characters

howie

Mel B - 2007-10-15 9:06 PM

Found it! This is my hubby as Mr Blobby on my 30th birthday.

Mel, you've published two pics of your hubby from the future - when are we going to see one of you in fancy dress? 8-) (lol) :D >:-)

Graham

Thank you Graham, at least that means you don't think I look like I'm in fancy dress normally! :-D

I actually don't do fancy dress. The times when my hubby got dressed up was for my 30th and 40th birthdays at work ... I'm convinced the only reason he did so was because he liked the attention of all the female staff who wanted to take him home when he dressed up as Blobbly and couldn't wait to repeat it again!!!!! I did threaten to take him to the vets though for some 'surgery' if they tried to tickle his tummy!!! (lol)

I'll have a rummage at some point and see what I can find to give you all a giggle. Oh, what about wedding photos? Will those do? :->

Guest Tracker
Bazza454 - 2007-10-17 2:16 PM/QUOTE]

Howie,

What about those of us who haven't lost it yet?

Assuming you had it in the first place then?And I still remember the first place that I had it!

Had it!. Where,s the romance, the mystery, the emotional and spiritual uplifting of the soul as you first embrace the true meaning of love Richard. My moment of magic came on a grassy gnoll above the local park, with the setting sun and the soft chorus of the birds as they settled down for the night as a romantic background. The passing of time blurs many memories, but those wonderfull 3 seconds will remain with me for ever.

Guest Tracker
Not as romantic by a long shot Howie as the back of an ex GPO Morris Minor van with no heater (heaters were for wimps in them days) on a cold, dark and very wet November evening! But enough romance!

Archived