Highway code

howie

Tracker - 2007-10-16 9:22 PM

howie - 2007-10-16 6:52 PM

Its more than 45 years since I passed my driving test and have never looked at the highway code since. Given the considerable changes over the years I feel this might be considered negligent to say the least, but I feel the experience gained, together with what I consider to be good driving practiced whenever I drive is enough to ensure safe driving to both myself and other road users. Am I the only one, or do others regularly update themselves in line with new laws and legislation.

'Practised' Howie old pal.

Got me good and proper there Richard. How about settling for a draw and never bringing up spelling mistakes again before I get paranoid. Must expect the odd mistake and fed up of checking in the dictionary every time i,m not sure.

I get wavy lines under my mis-spellings and can correct in the same way as you would with 'word'.

I use Mozilla Firefox :-> [which doesn't like the word Firefox (lol) ]

B-)

ps sorry to be a pedant but the single quote - ' - is on the same key [usually] as the '@' *-)

Guest Tracker
howie - 2007-10-16 11:13 PM

'Practised' Howie old pal.

Got me good and proper there Richard. How about settling for a draw and never bringing up spelling mistakes again before I get paranoid. Must expect the odd mistake and fed up of checking in the dictionary every time i,m not sure.

Fare enough Howie old sun?

Going right way on a road where everything is covered in snow? The parked cars will be covered in show but you should still be able to tell which way they are facing from their shape. 8-)

Cats eyes, at a guess one every yard so .... can't remember how many yards in a mile! :D

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2007-10-17 8:53 PM

Jeez Janine I thought you were younger than that?

You sure look good for your age gal!

Archived