November MMM

skottle

Hi

It took a few attempts at different shops but i finally tracked one down.

Inside i was particularly intrigued by the picture of someone trying to put a bike up on a bike rack that was folded away (cannot remeber the page) - clearly the photographer didn't set that one up very well!

Peter

i had the same problem, my local newsagent rang w h smith (wholesale) and they said; all the coppies were sent to the nec, (not happy when i have one every month from the same newsagent, but of course, independant newsagents are the bottom of the list after all the large retailers.

i contacted warners and the said ring them and the will post me one( for a charge i guess) but it's a little late now(i bought practical motorhome instead)

pete

Guest Tracker

Why not ask your local newsagent to order and reserve you a copy?

Many will also hold it for you for several weeks if you happen to be away.

breakaleg - 2007-10-31 1:43 PM . . . i don't want a subscription as i don't want my mail sticking out my letter box while i'm away

Hmmm, if the post office leave your mail stuck out through the letterbox I'd be inclined to have a word as it's not secure.

Do you have one of those baskets attached preventing 'easy entry'? 

Way2Go - 2007-10-31 1:54 PM
breakaleg - 2007-10-31 1:43 PM . . . i don't want a subscription as i don't want my mail sticking out my letter box while i'm away

Hmmm, if the post office leave your mail stuck out through the letterbox I'd be inclined to have a word as it's not secure.

Do you have one of those baskets attached preventing 'easy entry'? 

our post is well hidden, when it goes through letter box, the regular post man is very good, would even hang on to it at the depot if he new we were away, but he takes holidays to, and the replacment is not so fussy.pete

Hi,

There's been a slight delay with the November issue of MMM into the shops. Most places should now have their copies but there are still some part of the country which are experiencing problems.

Bear with us - your regular newsagent will get the copies as soon as possible

Archived