BGD

crinklystarfish

They fried him up, with just a hint of soy sauce, then presented him on a big silver platter with an apple in his mouth.

I had loin...............shhhhhhhllluuuurrrrppppp, with some haricot beans and a nice glass of chianti.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I oscillate between several, oh number one fannette -

Stairway to Heaven. I do rather a wondrous classical music version of that song on my sexophone, to my assembled throng of adoring minions, dontcha know.

Only to be with you.

The boys are back in town.

Whole lotta Rosie.

The first time ever I saw your face.

Smoke on the water.

Come up and see me (make me smile)

People - Why not buy my new CD - my new album is "Talisman" - 14 wonderful tracks from yours truly, THE NOMAD, for just 5 measly euros (in fact any sort of euros will do) plus postage.

Call it 8 euros and it's a deal - I'll even autograph it for my doting UK fan club....................if I bloody had a fan club!!!

There are other favs no doubt, but having just returned from a gig, I am just the tinsiest bit enibriated....and think I shall now wend my weary way up to my bedchamber.........the Bailey's this evening was just fantastic....

Goodnight, and thank you again for coming to my Live Music Show!!

If any of you ladies came twice or threee times, that was just a bonus........

B-)

Have now emerged from drunken post-gig slumber into the bright sunlight of a new day..........My eyes look like two piss-holes in the snow (so no change there then).

So peeps and peepesses, what are your top 5 fav songs of all time?

Tracker - 2007-11-03 6:13 PM

That would be seriously off topic and therefore cheating in the long thread stakes Brucie baby - so I ain't saying!

LOL -

Aww c'mon, don't be coy Rich, I know you want your Top 5 songs with us here really.......

Threads in the Chatterbox section have a long and distinguished history of very quickly filling with posts that have absolutely buggerall to do with the OP Thread Title - that's part of the meandering nature of the minds of the inmates herein incarcerated (and besides, Dave's ahead!)

B-)

As Dave was clearly suffering from a Senior Moment, and listed his Top 5 songs in entirely the wrong thread, I have taken the liberty of transferring them here, so they will be seen by a MUCH wider audience (hehehehe....)

"My five top songs at the moment would be:

Brighton Rock, Queen.

Bat out of hell, Meat Loaf.

Road to hell, Chris Rea.

Leyla, Eric Clapton.

House of the rising sun, The Animals.

D."

:D

My Top 5 favourite Posters of all time in this MMM Residential Home For The Delusional and Confused are currently, (in no particular order):

Frank Wilkinson (in various guises).

Tracker.

Dave Newell.

Clive.

Crinkly.

Which are your Top 5?

(Hehehehehe.......)

Guest Tracker

My top five contributors on here (as I do not collect posters) are listed in alphabetical order to avoid back stabbing - mine mainly!

Carol (Hymer C9)

Jackie (Twooks)

Janine (J9)

Mel B (Mel B)

Michele (Michele)

Tracker - 2007-11-03 6:51 PM

My top five contributors on here (as I do not collect posters) are listed in alphabetical order to avoid back stabbing - mine mainly!

Carol

Jackie (twooks)

Janine (J9)

Mel B (Mel B)

Michele (Michele)

You seem just a tad gender-specific there Tracker......only girlies (except when Michele turned into Frank just for a few minutes recently, but I trust she has now fully recovered her girlyness!

Archived