Just fit LPG bottle but can u help?

potjoe

Today i have fit new MTH alugas bottle all ok then down to the garage to fill up with gas all ok.80%=22.39ltrs cost £11.62,the man in the said if that was calor the cost would be £18.??for a 13kg bottle (?) (?) (?) can some one tell me please 22.39ltrs = ???kgs.Regards John

Not a some Morrisons it aint! But the Carlor/Shell tie up has pushed up the price a lot plus I suspect that the amount of Duty has increased because LPG vehicles were becomming more popular.

I will stick to Diesel for some time to come!

C.

It is now 49.9p a litre locally (small rural garage) and 47.9p a litre at a large Waitrose in town 20 minutes away.

So our LPG car still costs about half what it would cost on petrol and maybe 2/3's of what it would cost if it was a diesel.

As for the duty on it those nice kind people in the Treasury have said that there will be a 3 year period when the duty on LPG will be half that of petrol.

Ever since I had my first vehicle converted in 1998 people have been predicting the rise of duty on LPG to that of petrol/diesel. It has not happened yet and will not it seems for another couple of years at least, if at all.

:->

Archived