ferry prices!

carolh

Don't think you can use vouchers for set deals, only normal travel.

We are going to Brugge again Michelle!! you got us hooked, we go over next Friday for the weekend, thats the first weekend of the Christmas markets so hopefully aire shouldn't be too busy. Interesting to see you can actually book a spot on the Aire.

Cut it a bit short rang on Monday to book tunnel and it was only 11 days before we travel, she had to check with boss but they let us go because in their words they weren't busy right now. With Tesco vouchers you normally have to leave at least 14 days before you travel.

Mandy

Mandy have a nice time you have to go to Dummonds Choclatiers fantastic chocolate they are in the good food guide .

The Chocloate was twice the price in France . talking about crossings friends are travelling in their van at Christmas going with us up the Alps to the snow :D I was booking ours so I booked theirs for them I couldn't believe it £248 ? I will have to look it up what a con .Apparently it is very busy then I suppose all people are going home and all people are going on holidays .

Mandy have a nice time you have to go to Dummonds Choclatiers fantastic chocolate they are in the good food guide .

The Chocloate was twice the price in France . talking about crossings friends are travelling in their van at Christmas going with us up the Alps to the snow :D I was booking ours so I booked theirs for them I couldn't believe it £248 ? I will have to look it up what a con .Apparently it is very busy then I suppose all people are going home and all people are going on holidays .

If this email is not displayed correctly or if you can't read it, please click here

Email: MICHELE

Going out

(local time) Standard Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Saturday December 2007

Check-in time 16:12Departure time 16:42Arrival time 18:17 £112

Coming back

(local time) Standard Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Sunday December 2007

Check-in time 12:45Departure time 13:15Arrival time 12:50 £136

Vehicle details

Campervan/Minibus

Travel cost You paid by VISA | Card number: ************

on Saturday 10 November 2007 £248

IMPORTANT: The card used for payment must be presented by the cardholder on arrival at Check-In. 'E-cards' are not accepted.

Fare description

Standard Fare

price includes vehicle and all passengers

Michelle thats why i said a big thankyou to you earlier today because even if i dont use all the trips it saves a fortune on the ones that i do. The person i talked to last year when making a booking told me that prices at certain times of the year can be as high as 400+ one way just for vehicle and trailer without the dog

Archived