J9withdogs - 2007-11-16 1:16 PM

twooks - 2007-11-16 11:58 AM

so what did an amoeba ever do to you John

B-)

member of an amoeba is for life not just a petre dish :->

Probably gave him dysentry :D

:-> :-> :-> :-> :-> :-> :->

B-)

great programe ant and dec are the best presenters on tv. you have just got to watch it. everyone i know who has never watched these kind of programes say the same as you lot. but once you watch one you become hooked and im a celeb is the best of them

cant stand or watch any soaps

J9withdogs - 2007-11-15 10:58 PM

Does anyone know what the point of Peter Andre & Katie Whatever is? *-)

No point at all. But Jordan does have a nice pair

of eyes. (lol)

J9withdogs - 2007-11-15 10:58 PM

Does anyone know what the point of Peter Andre & Katie Whatever is? *-)

No point at all. But Jordan does have a nice pair

of eyes. (lol)

K&D - 2007-11-16 4:01 PM

great programe ant and dec are the best presenters on tv. you have just got to watch it. everyone i know who has never watched these kind of programes say the same as you lot. but once you watch one you become hooked and im a celeb is the best of them

You have got to be taking the p*ss. I thought everybody who had the sense to post on here would be too inteligent to even imagine that ant and dec are entertainers. What a complete waste of space they are. What a pair of useless (it's not nice to insult people)s.

You have got to be taking the p*ss. I thought everybody who had the sense to post on here would be too inteligent to even imagine that ant and dec are entertainers. What a complete waste of space they are. What a pair of useless (it's not nice to insult people)s.

Guest Tracker
peter - 2007-11-16 8:35 PM

Everyone is entitled to a point of view and it would perhaps have been nicer to disagree in a less bombastic way?

peter - 2007-11-16 8:36 PM
K&D - 2007-11-16 4:01 PM great programe ant and dec are the best presenters on tv. you have just got to watch it. everyone i know who has never watched these kind of programes say the same as you lot. but once you watch one you become hooked and im a celeb is the best of them cant stand or watch any soaps

"Inteligent" or intelligent? Say no more....

Just so you know KD you are not on your own. I'm a Celeb had me cracking up, (the so called Celebs) get paid a lot of money to have the p..ss taken out of the and its like a book that starts off slow after a night or two the characters develop, its light easy and why does life always have to be serious.

Now Top Gear last week was brilliant with the race through London , good tongue in the cheek entertainment, with non of the Gang of Three taking themselves seriously, so lets wait until tonight to see who on here loses thier sence of humour tonight when they start raceing Motorhomes.

Jordan & Peter What a astute busines couple they are they have made £30 millions on the back of not taking themselves seriously.

Carol. :D :D

Archived