Re Water & Water Tanks

wagon master

wagon master - 2007-11-28 7:29 PM

Hi bigal,

Yep, trhats sounds about right, but I did not get a cover for my ABS unit.

when parked I use a cab cover from Taylor-made their latest extends over the scuttle and air intake so my engine bay and the components within are nice and dry, I also have a set of covers again from Taylor which cover the bottom half of the cab, these were part of the set I had for that dreadful Auto-Trail and by a stroke of luck they fit the new cab.

The only down side to not having the bonnet cover is the dreaded black streaks down the bonnet.

While on the suject I note the comments re condesation I have used Edward Taylor's covers on all my MHs and no matter how cold it is outside we have never had any condesation problems. I would recommend Talor -Made to any one.

you may find the abs cover is already fitted, sept 07, mine was, what was wrong with your autotrail as they seem to have a good write up

It would be quicker to say what was right with 'that' Auto-Trail, It was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

17 faults ( three major) in two years and no support from Dave Thomas Jt. MD. and even less from Scott stevens Sales Director, After sales service and warranty claims were a sick joke. (sorry but You did ask)

I have not identfied the dealer I have forgiven them for their part and have moved on to enjoy a much better relationship now we have the new van they supplied.

The whole story would take hours to relate. If you have an Auto-trail and are happy well done you, I would never ever have another.

I have gone back to Swift they are not perfect by any means but at least they care just a little as can be seen in other mtorhome forums.

W.M.

Archived