Anyone fancy...

Sparkle

Frank Spencer - 2007-12-05 10:08 PM

Sparkle - 2007-12-04 8:33 PM

A good rogering followed by a cuppa tea?

Yes please but can I have a fag as well?. :D

Ha ha... for gods sake don't let my husband see that... if you're gonna quote me at least quote me correctly!....words fail me really.....

Frank Spencer - 2007-12-05 9:08 PM

Sparkle - 2007-12-04 8:33 PM

A good rogering followed by a cuppa tea?

Yes please but can I have a fag as well?. :D

Yes Frank.

Anytime you want, I'll give you a bloody good rogering.

Seems as though you're a enough of a misquoting idiot to take everything shoved up you.

Frank Spencer - 2007-12-05 10:29 PM

Sense of humour bypass?

Err... well if he has then maybe I have too.... I wasn't offering a shag, (I have my husband for that thank you very much....) merely a cup of tea... did you see a red light, do I have TART on my forehead? Did I miss something????

Frank Spencer - 2007-12-05 9:29 PM

Sense of humour bypass?

Yes, honestly, I really think that may well be your problem.

Let's examine what you just did, Mr (or Ms) "I'm too frightened to register with my real personal details"

Instead of using actual wit and humour, or any form of intellectual originality, you instead resorted to deliberatelyy amending the post of another member, then pretended it was a quote so you could attempt some sexually demeaning smutty joke at the expense of that other person.

Have you always been so intellectually immature, or are you in some sort of sexually inadequate regression just at the moment?

Not twisting what others had said in order to feed into your pubescent following-comment would have been somewhat more grown-up.

Even after that, an apology for your deliberate twisting of what was previously once caught-out lying would have be a sort of adult thing to do.

You are welcome i find that is not exceptable at all .

yes having fun but not that bloody strong any man would come and defend his wife quite rightly so . My husband would go bloody mad .

Anyway I am sure it was meant to be funny its just that it fell foul and the decent thing would be to apologise and all be friends again.

So Frank/ frances who ever spencer do the right thing and apologise .

Frank Spencer - 2007-12-05 10:35 PM

Sorry Sparkle. Did not mean to be offensive or smutty. I don't need to do that to women on here to get my sexual kicks. Unlike some others I will not mention.

You say that you don't do it, but that simply and patently is not true.

In fact you Do do it to women.

Repeatedly.

And it must give you some sort of twisted satisfaction, as it is a voluntarily repeated behaviour that you indulge in.

Just look back through your own previous posts.

Actually take the time to re-examine them for yourself.

Time after time you engage in snide and demeaning immature sexual inuendo at female members.

Why are you in denial about this problem?

Are you really not adult enough to able to face and overcome your immature, offensive behaviour on-line towards women?

Do you use this behaviour as some sort of substitute for inadequacies with women in real life?

Does hiding behind a pretend name and repeatedly generating such schoolboy-level sniggering mysogonistic bile somehow give you a sense of power and satisfaction that you are unable to achieve in real-world relationships?

Because it is pointless to lie and deny that you do so when the evidence is there in your posting history for all to see; do please explain to us all why you continually demonstrate these behaviours and yet aren't able or prepared to own up to them, or seemingly even grasp the real effect they have on recipients........and what they and all other members actually think of you as a result.

Frank - While the board is a bit of fun, the words you chose weren't quite right for someone who really doesn't know me at all....but I will accept your apology. I've not been on the board that long, but you're even newer than me, and I think maybe a little more tact might be advisable so you don't offend anyone else.

What the other boardies post is up to them, some have been around a whole lot longer than most, and the 'cyber relationships' formed allow for the banter which goes on. But it does take time and effort to fit in....so I wish you luck.

Guest Tracker
Sparkle - 2007-12-06 3:42 PM

Tracker - 2007-12-06 4:35 PM

A very magnanimous gesture Sparkle and well in accordance with the friendly spirit of the forum.

Why, thank you Tracker....

Thank you Sparkle, but it is us who should thank YOU!

Archived