The Smack The Penguin Game!

GJH

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2007-12-11 5:35 PM

I think twooks means I'm winning in the sense that I've got the lowest score as well as a highish one, anyone got a better lower score ... I think that makes sense!

Trying to guess what Twooksie is thinking is an imprecise science Mel - a bit like climate change - only more so - and if the ice melts where will ikkle pengwinies go to - and if they can't slide along the ice they will just have to walk I guess - like us when the oil runs out?

Guest Tracker
OK then I got a low score of 0 when I missed the little bu##er and being a kindly soul I can't be cruel enough to hit the poor little thing more than 310!

Tracker - 2007-12-11 6:00 PM

OK then I got a low score of 0 when I missed the little bu##er and being a kindly soul I can't be cruel enough to hit the poor little thing more than 310!

sorry Rich - I'd already said that letting him nose dive doesn't count - you have to give him very gentle dunsh

[how's that Mr Pingu????]

and the way to get distance is to skim him - not splatter

[great on technique - but rubbish in practice - hehehehehe]

B-)

Guest Tracker
twooks - 2007-12-11 8:55 PM

[great on technique - but rubbish in practice - hehehehehe]

B-)

Where have I heard that before I wonder?

Oh Jackie can you please solve one of the great riddles of our age for me please dear?

Where is 'ery'?

Tracker - 2007-12-11 8:57 PM

Oh Jackie can you please solve one of the great riddles of our age for me please dear?

Where is 'ery'?

The place where people go when they are more "eerie" than "smoggie" (lol) (lol) (lol)

Graham

Where is 'ery'?

For ages I assumed it was a typo, maybe just the end of a word. But OBVIOUSLY Jackie's too bright to let that happen - or to let it stand there forever.

Is it "East Riding of Yorkshire" (a place which, to us Lancastrians-in-exile, is about as real as "Planet Sparkle")?

Tony

Tony Jones - 2007-12-12 5:03 PM

Where is 'ery'?

For ages I assumed it was a typo, maybe just the end of a word. But OBVIOUSLY Jackie's too bright to let that happen - or to let it stand there forever.

Is it "East Riding of Yorkshire" (a place which, to us Lancastrians-in-exile, is about as real as "Planet Sparkle")?

Tony

spot on Tony - OH is also a lancastrian in exile - and he's even been known to wear his red rose cap [from the proper old trafford :-> ] in the middle of York

I'm a Durhamite in exile

and as far as we've been able to discover the East Riding of Yorkshire is universally ignored by everyone except the Council at Beverley.

Our postal address puts us in North Yorkshire, local radio does York and Hull and Lincolnshire, weather reports and local news are either 80% Lincolnshire or Newcastle

so basically I'm in sympathy with the natives [except the huntin' shootin' post office closin' public transport wipe out tory votin' ones >:-) ]

B-)

GJH - 2007-12-11 10:54 PM

Where is 'ery'?

The place where people go when they are more "eerie" than "smoggie" (lol) (lol) (lol)

Graham

:->

but I like a bit of mystery boys - don't you :->

B-)

Archived