Including "copy" when replying to a post

BrianR

I am not sure where this question should be posted, but no doubt the Moderator can move it to the right place.

When replying to a post, how do you copy all or a portion of that post into your reply, in a way that people will know from which post you are quoting?

Brian

BrianR - 2007-12-15 9:04 PM

I am not sure where this question should be posted, but no doubt the Moderator can move it to the right place.

When replying to a post, how do you copy all or a portion of that post into your reply, in a way that people will know from which post you are quoting?

Brian

You click the "quote"button on that particular post, but note its easy to acidently type in middle of post you are 'quoting' I always click at end of post and press [return]

colin - 2007-12-15 9:20 PM

BrianR - 2007-12-15 9:04 PM

Brian

You click the "quote"button on that particular post, but note its easy to acidently type in middle of post you are 'quoting' I always click at end of post and press [return]

Thanks, Colin. Hopefully, this has worked.

Archived