Piccys only

michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROON - 2008-07-25 4:06 AM

Not sure Mick, but I wanted to put a track from a home mde cd on and I was told I need to download it to a webpage first..... whatever that means 8-) so maybe same with your film. Joy

so that the web page comes up on here and then you click on that to play it. I think.They probably dont have the facilities on here to actually play movies. So who knows how to download onto a web site. Mick H.

Nice Piccy nice and close up .

Mick & Joy not sure you can do that BUt having said that we can do the you tube links and they are mini videos so I dont see why not .

If you get it sorted let us all know would love to see .

Kelly That IS a big one.

Mick why can everybody take good piccys but me :-(

Michele, do you mean if Mick and I join Youtube we can download our stuff free onto it and then give you the links? Don't really know much about YOUTUBE SITES.

Joy

Colin re post please looks good .

Joy I am not sure but in effect if you put your video on You tube then post the link on here surely we can all see . Dont know if anyone any better way of doing it that would be helpful.

Guest Le Thou

Mel,

You trying to get sick before sleep .Or something to make you sick to go to sleep BCSD ...Is Nob a swear word ? How about Nob Jockey.

ROTFLMAO It a wonder he can type rotf

Well if the machine lets me publish it its obviously not ,If it dont then i will get my answer .

Just about to push the button here goes's will it be offical

It's offical the a**e is a Nob Jockey also ROTF keep taking the pills

I can't stand up for laughing

Edited by michele 2008-07-24 11:12 PM

Anybody been to the Holy City of Le Mandarom, Founded in 1969 by Lord Hamsah Manarah, leader of the french Aumist Religion.Near Castellane in the Alpes de Haute Provence Dept. Considered a cult rather than a religion not loved by the locals, howevr an impressive site.Didn't get to walk around only open at weekends.This small taste of culture brought to you by.....Mick H.

1088362229_granddayout3246.jpg.accf2a9e70766206464d8ba744fed276.jpg

malc Love the photos please have you got anymore of the Canal Du Midi .

We are hoping to follow it next month for the week ending up down near Agde ,,,where did you join it ?

Love to see more if you have any always wanted to do the Canal .

michele - 2008-07-26 2:39 PM

malc Love the photos please have you got anymore of the Canal Du Midi .

We are hoping to follow it next month for the week ending up down near Agde ,,,where did you join it ?

Love to see more if you have any always wanted to do the Canal .

Yes Michelle, I've got quite a few; I will try to resize a few and put them up for you.

We visited Carcassonne and then moved just a few miles east to Trebes where we camped quite close to the canal.

Did some cycling in both directions along the canal - and then moved on to the coast for a couple of 'beach' days.

Then moved back up to the canal near Castelnaudray ( east of Toulouse ) and stayed on a site within about a mile and a half of the canal.

Stayed there a couple of days and did a lot more biking. Weather was perfect and the scenery along the canal was great.

There were people walking along the towpath but obviously if you bike it you can see a lot more.

;-) ;-)

Would love to see the nine locks . I fell in love with it years ago and since watching Rick Stein Chef on the Ann Jodie canal barge travelling the lenght of the Canal I have always promised we would do it .

So this year we are taking the month and hoping to start as close to the top as we can and follow it down to Agde where we hope to pick up the static part of the holiday where we stay for two weeks .

Wont be able to bike it would love to but alas no one for the kids to look after ...i will await a few more pics when you have time.

Do they charge to saty parked on the Canal.

Archived