Piccys only

michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2008-06-09 9:54 PM

Colin,

Sorry to here about your loss . Judge what 's with the socks :D .

You lot whats going on I cant see half of th epicks come on girls pull your fingers out :D

Well !! I would much rather follow your instructions Michelle as how to post!! :-S you bumped up the MMM instructions for me before ! but I have to tell you :-S THEY are as clear as MUD. (!)

Guest JudgeMental
michele - 2008-06-09 9:54 PM

Judge, what 's with the socks :D .

:D

It may be OK for an east end tinker such as yourself... :-D

But, being a man of substance and decorum and an English gentleman to boot, I would not be seen dead without my socks!*-)

Oh my gawd ok ....

Firstly you have to have your piccy in the browser so save your piccys

reply like you are just replying as normal

As you reply you will see the attach after posting click it

That brings up the browser look for where you have saved your piccys ie,in joys pictures find the piccy you want double click .hey presto.

Guest JudgeMental

email the picture to yourself, this gives you the opportunity to change size of file choose smallest.(big picture files dont load)

save piccy to your desktop

click "new thread" OR "post reply"

when box appears add text and click bottom box"attach file after posting"

then click "browse"

select desktop, and select your picture, then back on page press "upload"

you will get a message "uploaded successfully"

all done :-D

Right here goes. This week I am babysitting my daughter's dog, Lucia. Lucia belonged to a homeless man who was offered a residence in the YMCA but without room for the dog...... hence she came into our family. She follows me everywhere and constantly looks into my eyes, 24hour seven!!!!! It is almost comical - I know she has fallen asleep because there is a sudden 'Thump!' as she falls over. This is us in the garden after working really hard (honest) and she is still adoring me. I will miss her when she goes home next week.

babysitting.jpg.88e89ae07c12d6b9f837204ece94bd81.jpg

ROON - 2008-06-10 5:39 PM

Right here goes. This week I am babysitting my daughter's dog, Lucia. Lucia belonged to a homeless man who was offered a residence in the YMCA but without room for the dog...... hence she came into our family. She follows me everywhere and constantly looks into my eyes, 24hour seven!!!!! It is almost comical - I know she has fallen asleep because there is a sudden 'Thump!' as she falls over. This is us in the garden after working really hard (honest) and she is still adoring me. I will miss her when she goes home next week.

Aw she is lovely Joy can you not adopt her? she would be good company for you and would let you know if anyone is prowling round the van.

JudgeMental - 2008-06-10 4:40 PM

email the picture to yourself, this gives you the opportunity to change size of file choose smallest.(big picture files dont load)

save piccy to your desktop

click "new thread" OR "post reply"

when box appears add text and click bottom box"attach file after posting"

then click "browse"

select desktop, and select your picture, then back on page press "upload"

you will get a message "uploaded successfully"

all done :-D

Thanks judge I will save that and try again. :-D

Oh Maggy, don't let my daughter hear you...... I have my own little dog and I am an unpaid 'dogsitter' regularly ....... but you are right, she is a brill little guard dog for me and unbelievable well trained considering background.... she understands every command you give her. Except of course ....'Stop staring at me!'..... :-D

ROON - 2008-06-10 7:37 PM

Gosh, is that your pond?

It makes mine look like a drip from a tap!!!!!! It's beautiful. Joy[/QUOT

Joy that pond is about five times bigger than my garden :-D its just over the road to Jan at the Bridgnorth C.C. site.

Archived